Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They don't have a Website. They need to collect more money from their players to afford one. But, don't worry, they are not a popup.
    Quite your whinging. Here you go: https://***********/dymbb3a .

Comment

My friend at the FBI was able to uncover the link that's so hard to find....valesc.com

Should I explain how to cut and paste it into your search bar? I have a friend at Facebook that can walk you through it.

BK is young but good from what I've seen.

Comment

My friend at the FBI was able to uncover the link that's so hard to find....valesc.com

Should I explain how to cut and paste it into your search bar? I have a friend at Facebook that can walk you through it.

BK is young but good from what I've seen.
        You know this is the Web, right? On the Internet? And you are posting in a forum that is viewed in a browser? Online?

So, why would you not make the link clickable?

Seriously, are you slow?

Comment

You know this is the Web, right? On the Internet? And you are posting in a forum that is viewed in a browser? Online?

So, why would you not make the link clickable?

Seriously, are you slow?
          Better question is how lazy are you? Cant copy and paste or type "valesc.com"? Wow. I bet your kid never plays defensive soccer either ... just hangs up front yelling for everyone to get him the ball, right?

Comment

Better question is how lazy are you? Cant copy and paste or type "valesc.com"? Wow. I bet your kid never plays defensive soccer either ... just hangs up front yelling for everyone to get him the ball, right?
            Copy and paste Web addresses.

Can't understand to click.

I hope your kid is smarter than that.

Comment

Why don't you two biotches go take a quick lap and cool your heels, before you scratch each other's eyes out.

Comment

How will JW and ZE coach 3 teams each? Sounds like there may be a bait and switch where you'll have a no name assistant doing a number of your trainings and games.

Comment

How will JW and ZE coach 3 teams each? Sounds like there may be a bait and switch where you'll have a no name assistant doing a number of your trainings and games.
                  There's likely a lot of roster sharing going on, with kids on multiple teams. It's an approach popups take to make their club look bigger. The downside, of course, is that an average 11 YO player is challenged at U12 and gets killed playing against U13, U14, and U15 league competition.

Comment

There's likely a lot of roster sharing going on, with kids on multiple teams. It's an approach popups take to make their club look bigger. The downside, of course, is that an average 11 YO player is challenged at U12 and gets killed playing against U13, U14, and U15 league competition.
                    Agreed. We've actually seen this before- it's called DFA.

Comment

Surprised there's no Vale chatter this morning. Coaching assignments have been posted.
                      The OP is someone from Vale trying get their name out there.

Comment

The OP is someone from Vale trying get their name out there.
                        If so, they suck at it.

Comment

Agreed. We've actually seen this before- it's called DFA.
                          I'd call it OW

Comment

So skeptical! OP here. Not with Vale. Not currently even a coach. Apparently not very good at posting links either. Just received the email from Vale with the coaching assignments and was curious what people on here thought. If I was trying to get my name out there, I wouldn't open myself up to the likely abuse one would get on TS.

Comment

This club is not worth discussing. Maybe in a few years if they last.

Comment

So skeptical! OP here. Not with Vale. Not currently even a coach. Apparently not very good at posting links either. Just received the email from Vale with the coaching assignments and was curious what people on here thought. If I was trying to get my name out there, I wouldn't open myself up to the likely abuse one would get on TS.
                                so just type a list of the coaches, cant be too many

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X