• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news forced to retract

https://nypost.com/2018/10/14/trump-...rant-shoutout/

Comment

Bragging? Bragging is sitting back during the Irish super bowl (st Patty’s day) and bragging the hs keg party you broke up at warde, or the hard working day laborer you busted who was trying the make a few bucks back to his family. Shanty cops tying one on and maybe fighting Fairfield fireman to prove you are the alpha males.
      Snowflakes always supporting the illegal aliens

Comment

Guarantee you I am a better shot than most of the cops in my town. My guns are cleaned and oiled after every use. I doubt your fat wife’s vag is cleaned as often as my guns are. Never had a misfire either. I don’t load cheap ammo. My response time to someone breaking into my home will be better than; any cop who is 5 to 10 miles away at best from my house at any given time

I know I am smarter than all of them, but I will say 99% so I don’t seem so cocky. In better shape then 75% of them and I have a desk job and I am middle aged so that is flat out embarrassing for them. I work out 5 days a week, cardio and weight training.

I agree that my town is pretty safe as far as violent crime, that’s why I think we should have less of them. It isn’t like the crackheads are checking public payrolls to find out how many cops every town has. If I have to pull over and direct traffic every know and then and check up on my neighbors, I am fine with that. Maybe I won’t get so many annoying calls from the pba asking for money so I can fund the beer after the softball game or a cop kids college tuition.
        Do you buy male enhancement pills online??

Comment

What a dick...

tRUMP: "Putin 'probably' involved in assassinations,but not in US"
          tRUMP: “fell in love” with Kim Jong Un
          tRUMP: passes on verbatim the Saudi denial of killing Jamal Khashoggi

So what are you doing about these Donald? They are out-bullying you...
          ... Get a real backbone ...

Comment

Don't forget his other good one - the climate will come back. Yes Donald, when all the humans are gone 50 years from now the planet will come back

Comment

We know why he won't speak ill of Putin. Un knows how to play Trump with flattery. Trump won't do anything about Kashogi because

- Kashogi was a journalist (and a WaPo journalist)
              - Kashogi was Muslim, not a white American
              - Trump wishes he coul silence journalists in such a manner
              - Trump owes the House of Saad as much money as he does Russian Oligarchs
              - Kushner owes the House of Saad hundreds of millions
              - Trump Inc has big plans to build in Saudi Arabia - hotels, condos, golf courses

Comment

Elizabeth Warren DNA revealed!

Elizabeth Warren Part Indian more than the average white American Man or Woman.
                Part is all it takes -so yes Fuktard and FukTARTs she’s now officially declared a native.

Comment

Part is all it takes -so yes Fuktard and FukTARTs she’s now officially declared a native.
                  Hmmm... now in the interest of fair play tRUMP should release his tax returns ...

Comment

We know why he won't speak ill of Putin. Un knows how to play Trump with flattery. Trump won't do anything about Kashogi because

- Kashogi was a journalist (and a WaPo journalist)
                    - Kashogi was Muslim, not a white American
                    - Trump wishes he coul silence journalists in such a manner
                    - Trump owes the House of Saad as much money as he does Russian Oligarchs
                    - Kushner owes the House of Saad hundreds of millions
                    - Trump Inc has big plans to build in Saudi Arabia - hotels, condos, golf courses
                    What an embarrassment for the US, groveling fealty to 'tough' leaders who hold some leverage (financial, political, scandal...etc.)
                    What a pathetic interview ...
                    Is America a democracy anymore?

Comment

You may want to read the article again
                      She is actually less native than most European americans
                      .1/1024%
                      My dog may be more cat than she is Indian

Comment

.1/1024%
                        She did it in secret just Incase it proved she wasn’t. Coward. Now she wants trump to pay up. All the more reason she should never be president.

Comment

What an embarrassment for the US, groveling fealty to 'tough' leaders who hold some leverage (financial, political, scandal...etc.)
                          What a pathetic interview ...
                          Is America a democracy anymore?
                          The WH is trying to ban protesting outside the WH. The press is the enemy of the people. The judiciary is stacked for one side. Voter rolls being purged.

No.

Comment

The WH is trying to ban protesting outside the WH. The press is the enemy of the people. The judiciary is stacked for one side. Voter rolls being purged.

No.
                            the judiciary at least at the Scotus level hasnt changed a bit
                            kennedy was a rep appointee

Comment

She did it in secret just Incase it proved she wasn’t. Coward. Now she wants trump to pay up. All the more reason she should never be president.
                              Yes, cheating is a very bad thing.....

Comment

.1/1024%
                                Actually, you may want to read the article again... (and what is .1/1024% supposed to mean? You are obviously not the sharpest tomahawk in the teepee)

and you could have bet that tRUMP would deny saying it... (despite having it on tape).

He is just a liar.... she has shown that she has some native American Heritage (however little).... tRUMP should apologize for the Pocahontas comment... :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X