Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone sees but fools do not. Why let me tell ya, parents want
    their child to be on A team so bad and will sacrifice their child
    to be with coaches who disrespect the players, intimidates the
    players and forget they are children and not adults. There are a
    few besides DC at Wp. Would you subject your child to this type
    of treatment. Tell me? Coaches like this should be reprimanded
    by the club and not be able to be around children at all.

DC was removed foam the team a long time ago. Now they give him another girls team. Not good from the club. They can do better.

Comment

This team has broken. The couple of better players will find other teams.
      The same story over and over again. The team broke up 2 years ago and they went to Sunrise. This team is so bag because we have B players. Explain why we keep hearing the same excuse over and over again, the players left and that is why our team is so bad. The team has some descent players but they need to train so they are all just as good as the original team that CS had. CS developed each and everyone of them. That team was unstoppable for many years. 2 coaches later, I do not believe it is the players but the training and the development is just not there.

Comment

They need to get rid of DC PC and the director HT, those bad apples are causing people to leave and feed into the rumor of how bad it is for the girls here at Pines.

They need to bring in more coaches like VB JH RC JA but if they can't I guess a few like PZ would be ok.

Comment

The same story over and over again. The team broke up 2 years ago and they went to Sunrise. This team is so bag because we have B players. Explain why we keep hearing the same excuse over and over again, the players left and that is why our team is so bad. The team has some descent players but they need to train so they are all just as good as the original team that CS had. CS developed each and everyone of them. That team was unstoppable for many years. 2 coaches later, I do not believe it is the players but the training and the development is just not there.
          That former team was incredibly good, but the CS team merged with another team from West Pines developed by JL (now at Sunrise) that had the real players. The current DC/PC team is a B team at best with it's weak SFUYSA 11th place finish out of 20.

DC being disrespectful to kids and parents says it all! SMH

Comment

They need to get rid of DC PC and the director HT, those bad apples are causing people to leave and feed into the rumor of how bad it is for the girls here at Pines.

They need to bring in more coaches like VB JH RC JA but if they can't I guess a few like PZ would be ok.
            JA, RC, VB, GC, JD, PZ and JH are all great coaches. HT is very nice but does not have the qualifications for the position. Making changes to the club will improve the girls program and hopefully the players who left will return. I will love to return but will wait for the changes to happen before I can consider it.

Comment

That former team was incredibly good, but the CS team merged with another team from West Pines developed by JL (now at Sunrise) that had the real players. The current DC/PC team is a B team at best with it's weak SFUYSA 11th place finish out of 20.

DC being disrespectful to kids and parents says it all! SMH
              The bottom line is that the girls program is weak. We need JL a very
              qualified coach to return to pines. He is very knowledgeable and would
              be a great director for the wp club. Many players will return
              if he returns. Dc needs to go back AHS and stay there and be
              disrespectful to those players.

Comment

JA, RC, VB, GC, JD, PZ and JH are all great coaches. HT is very nice but does not have the qualifications for the position. Making changes to the club will improve the girls program and hopefully the players who left will return. I will love to return but will wait for the changes to happen before I can consider it.
                Don't hold your breath waiting. This club takes your money and do not fix any issues. Kids that have never played before. Where is the board to resolve anything

Comment

Everyone sees but fools do not. Why let me tell ya, parents want
                  their child to be on A team so bad and will sacrifice their child
                  to be with coaches who disrespect the players, intimidates the
                  players and forget they are children and not adults. There are a
                  few besides DC at Wp. Would you subject your child to this type
                  of treatment. Tell me? Coaches like this should be reprimanded
                  by the club and not be able to be around children at all.
                  There have been meetings and emails sent about improper conmentssaid by coaches and who cares they already have your money. You have to be Colombian to be heard

Comment

The bottom line is that the girls program is weak. We need JL a very
                    qualified coach to return to pines. He is very knowledgeable and would
                    be a great director for the wp club. Many players will return
                    if he returns. Dc needs to go back AHS and stay there and be
                    disrespectful to those players.
                    Hilarious! JL would never come back to Pines. They have nothing to offer. They don't care about the girls program so he went to a club where it's all about the girls.🐝

Comment

Hilarious! JL would never come back to Pines. They have nothing to offer. They don't care about the girls program so he went to a club where it's all about the girls.🐝
                      He was fired. Had no other choice. Go ahead and keep telling yourself otherwise

Comment

Get your facts right

Comment

Really?? Fired?? For what??? For having the best team in the state?? Jealous WPU?? JL took his whole team to Sunrise and is #1 in the state for their age group. Something that WPU can't even imagine to achieve anytime in the near future once there are no girls teams left. Keep feeding people the lies MG. You think that you are holier than thou. Keep lying to the club and soon everyone will see you for who you are. Your lies will catch up with you soon enough. Too bad you haven't been "fired" yet. SMH.

Comment

The girls side at wp is history. JL was pushed out and he cared about the girls program. Wp is just plain jealous because JL u14 team is ranked #1. His team speaks for itself. Haters want proof then check out got soccer for the truth. All of the Sunrise A teams are ranked in the top 10 in florida tell me what is Wp ranked? LOL

Comment

The girls side at wp is history. JL was pushed out and he cared about the girls program. Wp is just plain jealous because JL u14 team is ranked #1. His team speaks for itself. Haters want proof then check out got soccer for the truth. All of the Sunrise A teams are ranked in the top 10 in florida tell me what is Wp ranked? LOL

wow..ouch..they have a point..

Sunrise u18 # 4
                              Sunrise u16 # 2
                              Sunrise u15 # 3
                              Sunrise u14 # 1
                              Sunrise u13 # 8
                              Sunrise u12 # 4

Also... there is no girls program at WPU. The DOC could care less about the girls program.

Comment

The club/MG would rather have dc and pc as a coach then have JL back. Have you lost your mind. No wonder the girls program has suffered so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X