• Show
Clear All

New Icelandic Soccer Camps

I think we need to get the Brits out and bring in some Vikings. 🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸

We need more Mexicans Donald

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I think we need to get the Brits out and bring in some Vikings. 🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸🇮🇸
      I wouldn't be opposed to youth coaches looking like the Icelandic national team. <sigh>

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to youth coaches looking like the Icelandic national team. <sigh>
        Sure, that way little Mia will play more:)!

Comment

Iceland? Easy , u train everyone to play defense , don’t press and pray to the Nordic gods for a set play or a breakaway - at least they know they can’t compete with real teams so they set up a good game plan , boring to watch but somewhat effective

Great times 😴

FYI Iceland ain’t winning the World Cup anytime soon

Comment

Iceland? Easy , u train everyone to play defense , don’t press and pray to the Nordic gods for a set play or a breakaway - at least they know they can’t compete with real teams so they set up a good game plan , boring to watch but somewhat effective

Great times 😴

kudos to iceland but i agree with your comment, nothing particularly exciting about forming a viking wall and hoping for a counterattack. i think what mexico did first half against germany has much more merit.. they went out and attacked germany and played them even (or better than even at times). germany had problems with mexico's speed and skill.

Comment

And.......

Great times 😴

And neither is Chile, Italy, Norway or the US.

Comment

And neither is Chile, Italy, Norway or the US.
                Not sure what point you are making with this? I’m sure it’s snarky and clever but no idea how that relates to Iceland

Comment

Not sure what point you are making with this? I’m sure it’s snarky and clever but no idea how that relates to Iceland

His mum like to travel in her youth and took the occasional poke after several pints so he is no doubt unsure of his lineage.

Comment

We have enough Illegals from sh*thole countries already. BRING ON THE ICELANDERS!!

Comment

Actually, after watching the game against Germany, yeah, we could use some more Mexicans.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X