Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a ref, I want to know that rules are being enforced to keep the game safe.

Alsi, I'm not berating anyone.

What's your motivation? Why are you so defensive and berating? Are you the parent? Coach?
    You’re replying to my post above. I wasn’t defensive or berating whatsoever, not sure how you got that from my post actually? I have no motivation, not involved with CFC, just don’t understand the motivation in bringing this up on an anonymous board. I’ve seen kids do stupid things on and off the field, as I’m sure you have as well. I’m not defending his actions, but I’m sure he’s most likely a kid who simply lost his cool, and guess what, he’ll have to pay the price for his actions now. Whether it’s missing a good chunk of games or getting kicked off the team.

If you are truly a ref and are so concerned about rules being enforced to keep the game safe, why wouldn’t you just check with the ECNL office?

Comment

No nerve, I don't even know the kid or that team. Someone keeps bringing it up to throw a bad light on CFC. One player does not a club make. Hopefully the club and his family or even the league have dealt with whatever consequences were dictated. More importantly hopefully he learned a lesson. If he doesn't or his family hasn't dealt with it then shame on them and he should be tossed if he blows up again.
      No one mentioned CFC. Except you....

Comment

Haha, glass houses. Good one.

Pot calling kettle black, that's one for you.

Comment

No one mentioned CFC. Except you....
          Thread title uses their name numbnuts

Comment

Haha, glass houses. Good one.

Pot calling kettle black, that's one for you.
            Not sure who you’re replying to, since you don’t know how to use the internet.

Comment

Thread title uses their name numbnuts
              Stay classy cfc

Comment

Yeah stay classy and keep beating refs

Comment

The way the coaches acteI after the assault I highly doubt he was kicked off the team

Comment

That’s a good prediction I’ll put a 100 down on the assault

Comment

The way the coaches acteI after the assault I highly doubt he was kicked off the team
                      He was ...

Comment

You put your hands on the referee, you pay the price.

Tossed off the team? Absolutely.

Suspended by the league? Absolutely.

Take the consequences, mature and move on. There are other teams and other leagues. Maybe even this league once the suspension is served.

But don't be surprised of other teams are not knocking down the door to get you on their roster.

I know an NFL quarterback who can give you some perspective on questionable behavior on a team and in a league.

Comment

You put your hands on the referee, you pay the price.

Tossed off the team? Absolutely.

Suspended by the league? Absolutely.

Take the consequences, mature and move on. There are other teams and other leagues. Maybe even this league once the suspension is served.

But don't be surprised of other teams are not knocking down the door to get you on their roster.

I know an NFL quarterback who can give you some perspective on questionable behavior on a team and in a league.
                          NFL quarterback

you mean this one

https://deadspin.com/kirk-cousins-sh...lag-1792008254

Comment

OK, him too.

Comment

One minute you’re getting your butt kicked by FSA then the next minute you’re getting your butt kicked off the team gotta love it

Comment

https://nypost.com/2018/06/19/parent...ll-tournament/

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X