Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Every year I have heard this. I been hearing this since the year CLWR got their DA. IMG loses more games combined than CLWR but IMG keeps their DA and CLWR loses theirs?
    IMG is a fully funded program and the home to U17 USMNT residency program. They will neer lose DA despite their record.

you're a retard. Chargers are an average DA club, congratulations. I think we're all aware of that. They also play against the best competition this country has in youth soccer. It figures you would be talking to an ODP coach, minor league chatter....nothing more.
    You're joking right? Chargers don't play against the best competition in this country. They lose consistently to average Florida DA teams.

Comment

FESA will be next DA club.
      Well they didn't take long. How is ECNL going at fesa? Oh, wait! Didn't get that either.

Comment

IMG is a fully funded program and the home to U17 USMNT residency program. They will neer lose DA despite their record.

You're joking right? Chargers don't play against the best competition in this country. They lose consistently to average Florida DA teams.
        Chargers are not that bad. They are an average DA club. They are not getting blown out of the water by "average Florida teams" if you checked the rankings those "average Florida teams" aren't so average. u13/14 2 finished top 20 and another finished top 10. So for some reason you have a beef with this club. It can only be because your son either played there in the academy and didn't get a lot of playing time or typically he didn't even make it into the program. Sounds like you need to get over it and just watch him play and enjoy the years he has left. You will feel a lot better if you just leave it alone.

Comment

Chargers are not that bad. They are an average DA club. They are not getting blown out of the water by "average Florida teams" if you checked the rankings those "average Florida teams" aren't so average. u13/14 2 finished top 20 and another finished top 10. So for some reason you have a beef with this club. It can only be because your son either played there in the academy and didn't get a lot of playing time or typically he didn't even make it into the program. Sounds like you need to get over it and just watch him play and enjoy the years he has left. You will feel a lot better if you just leave it alone.
          Not that bad...what do you call a record of 6-20-10...I think it SUCKS

Comment

FESA for DA! Vote for it!!

Comment

Not that bad...what do you call a record of 6-20-10...I think it SUCKS
              yes, we all know that if your little Messi had made the team, the record would have been 36-0-0. Great. Now go away.

Comment

new site looks good, but anyone know why they changed away from demosphere?

Comment

Da is still a young program. To many of the academies are still pay for play. Hopefully it work better then the old ODP programs.

Comment

I have a question for the TBU u13/14 DA folks out there: why are all of your home games listed at the crappy fields in Largo? Didn't the club recently announce primo fields and facilities at the new small complex at Waters Ave and the Suncoast Expressway? I thought the TBU honchos saying that those fields would be for premier games and teams. You don't get more premier than academy. What gives?

Comment

I have a question for the TBU u13/14 DA folks out there: why are all of your home games listed at the crappy fields in Largo? Didn't the club recently announce primo fields and facilities at the new small complex at Waters Ave and the Suncoast Expressway? I thought the TBU honchos saying that those fields would be for premier games and teams. You don't get more premier than academy. What gives?
                      Those fields are for the u17 & u18 girls teams only.

Comment

Other then the field being way too small in Largo, those fields are in excellent shape.

Comment

Other then the field being way too small in Largo, those fields are in excellent shape.
                          ha... tactically it is best for an undersized team to play on as small a field as they can

00' JAX and CLW used it effectively against the bigger and stronger teams

Comment

No place for rosters?
                            Have to go to the club tab. They are listed there

Comment

below average...lets be honest please
                              Lets be honest....above average in the Tampa Area. Sorry TBU Dad...how is the train wreck exodus working for you? Nobody from IMG would post this nonsense.

LOL

Comment

The weather has played a major roll in the delay. Waters field are set to open This weekend.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X