Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's why OCYS fired Mark Lowry. He made them play properly and now they play kick ball.
    Best Coach OC had!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1617211]
      There's one coach (DT) on the girl's side that needs to go to the boy's side or stay away from children all togehter. Totally unacceptable comments to young players on FB and why is an adult coach befreinding 14-17 yr old girls. There's smething not right there or maybe that's the way they do it across the big river but not here in the states! Parents watch your kids closely![/QUOTE

You're an idiot
      NO. YOU are an idiot if you don't watch your kid Jackass. This kind of sh-t happens for real. Florida is NO exception

Comment

I’ve been very disappointed with the level of some coaches at youngest ages. We played against one of their teams last year and was told about the style of play, this was the reason we joined the club. Playing out of the back, keepers didn’t punt the ball……etc. All I’ve seen so far is coaches encouraging kids to smash the ball down the field, everything against what we were convinced was true.

Is anyone else seeing this?

That's not the style I have seen? Not sure what team you have seen play this way, but they definitely play out of the back. No kickball.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X