Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Peeve (Please update Rosters/picture)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that clubs wont change rosters! I hated my last club and I still have to see my son's name on the roster. Why can't they update it to reflect the new team! I think they are doing it to torment the former players.
    Senior team rosters were due by August 1st. If your child is a senior and has not been updated to the new roster then the prior club may still have them listed on the club even though he or she is now with a new club. A few reasons for this is, your club registrar has not registered your child to the new club yet because either you have not paid your registration or they have not physically transferred you into their club yet. Junior team rosters are not due yet and that can be the reason for the delay. I'm not a club registrar so don't quote me on every word but the gist is correct. Call your previous club and have your child deleted from their club.

Comment

Just update your team roster and picture! You are probably the team manager that is embarrassed about your team! Smh
      Smh, you are a real idiot!!!!!

Comment

Why is it that clubs wont change rosters! I hated my last club and I still have to see my son's name on the roster. Why can't they update it to reflect the new team! I think they are doing it to torment the former players.
        This is kind of funny. My kid's last year playing was two years ago at U-17. He's away at college now, but his pic was still up for his old club last time I checked.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X