Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pet Peeve (Please update Rosters/picture)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Peeve (Please update Rosters/picture)

Why is it that clubs wont change rosters! I hated my last club and I still have to see my son's name on the roster. Why can't they update it to reflect the new team! I think they are doing it to torment the former players.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is it that clubs wont change rosters! I hated my last club and I still have to see my son's name on the roster. Why can't they update it to reflect the new team! I think they are doing it to torment the former players.
    Did you ask them to remove it?

Comment

is this on got soccer or another site.

If got soccer go to your son account and deselect the former club and had yourself added to the new team.

Comment

I can't imagine a club updating any team roster until all players have been registered and have paid what is initially required.

Comment

Dear Mr. Fogle,
          We have received your request for updated photos of youth soccer players on our website. The IT team is working to fix this program as soon as possible.

Yours in Sports,
          Got Soccer Customer Relations

Comment

Talking about a f@#$king moron. Get a life!!!!!!! You come on here with bull**** about a roster and a picture.

You are part of the problem with advancing this sport in this country. Preoccupied with BS

Comment

Talking about a f@#$king moron. Get a life!!!!!!! You come on here with bull**** about a roster and a picture.

You are part of the problem with advancing this sport in this country. Preoccupied with BS
              Whoa!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Aren't you going a little hard on this person?

Comment

Whoa!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Aren't you going a little hard on this person?
                Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night....

Comment

June Cleaver can hardly walk this morning.hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Dear Mr. Fogle,
                    We have received your request for updated photos of youth soccer players on our website. The IT team is working to fix this program as soon as possible.

Yours in Sports,
                    Got Soccer Customer Relations
                    OK..That's funny!!! Thanks

Comment

You are right my friend You must be from FESA where all we care about is elite players and winning

Comment

You are right my friend You must be from FESA where all we care about is elite players and winning
                        You're DAMN RIGHT!!!! NO PARTICIPATION TROPHIES WITH US!!!!

Comment

Well played

Comment

Just update your team roster and picture! You are probably the team manager that is embarrassed about your team! Smh

Comment

Dear team manager, the only reason your kid made the team is you do the crap work. Now do your job and fix the picture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X