Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    all 3 Charger DA teams went under .500 with the U18's at a disgraceful 6-20-10...so they are not .500 or close to it...now to make matters worse they have 1 coach, Roberto Lopez who is a terrible coach; coaching the 16's and 18's...i predict the worst season in the history of the DA for the Chargers
    When you get fired (and we assume you can't hold a job), do you constantly post on Glassdoor about the firm that said you suck? Your son was fired, move on. Life is short.

Comment

all 3 Charger DA teams went under .500 with the U18's at a disgraceful 6-20-10...so they are not .500 or close to it...now to make matters worse they have 1 coach, Roberto Lopez who is a terrible coach; coaching the 16's and 18's...i predict the worst season in the history of the DA for the Chargers
      it does seem to feel like chargers a slipping a bit. Girls program is not what it used to be and since the Tampa merger it seems like the boys side is not developing kids like Weston and OC. I think it might be time to merge with TBU or WWF? If not this program could be in trouble in 2/3 years.

Comment

it does seem to feel like chargers a slipping a bit. Girls program is not what it used to be and since the Tampa merger it seems like the boys side is not developing kids like Weston and OC. I think it might be time to merge with TBU or WWF? If not this program could be in trouble in 2/3 years.
        Wait, Kendall is developing kids....oh yeah alright no.

Comment

region C as a whole is falling behind. it used to be a very good region for soccer but in the last 5 years region A and B have stepped about 2 steps ahead.

Comment

I heard chargers will lose DA due to Roma deal. Also dropped Rowdies. What a mess....Very unfortunate and comes from complacent leadership unwilling to bring in young talented coaches with energy and enthusiasm to teach the game. Is it about the retail stores or about running a quality regional club? i can't count the number of conflicts of interest.

Comment

I heard chargers will lose DA due to Roma deal. Also dropped Rowdies. What a mess....Very unfortunate and comes from complacent leadership unwilling to bring in young talented coaches with energy and enthusiasm to teach the game. Is it about the retail stores or about running a quality regional club? i can't count the number of conflicts of interest.
              so the other 4-5 team that have the Roma deal will lose DA..Don't thnk so

Comment

region C as a whole is falling behind. it used to be a very good region for soccer but in the last 5 years region A and B have stepped about 2 steps ahead.
                region c use to have good coaching and development but it seems like now all the good coaches are in region B

Comment

Who said the Rowdies and the Chargers split?

Comment

so the other 4-5 team that have the Roma deal will lose DA..Don't thnk so
                    what is the Roma deal and what does it have to do with the DA?

Comment

What does Chargers have to do with DA? They're not competitive in any of their age groups. We dread having to travel to play them because its a waste of time. There has to be talent in Region C last years U14 and U15 state champs were Region C teams. Do the elite players not want to play for Chargers because of their coaching? What's their reputation in the Tampa Bay area, it can't be a good one if the areas best players won't play for them.

Comment

too many clubs in tampa bay fighting for talent. Until rowdies or pro team takes over the DA nobody is recommending there elite kid to them. Coaching staff is weak, organization is run by a soccer retailer who's selling gear and making money off the system. Conflicts of interest abound for years and they have done little to be the markee club in the region. Very unfortunate.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          too many clubs in tampa bay fighting for talent. Until rowdies or pro team takes over the da nobody is recommending there elite kid to them. Coaching staff is weak, organization is run by a soccer retailer who's selling gear and making money off the system. Conflicts of interest abound for years and they have done little to be the markee club in the region. Very unfortunate.
                          amen!!!!

Comment

too many clubs in tampa bay fighting for talent. Until rowdies or pro team takes over the DA nobody is recommending there elite kid to them. Coaching staff is weak, organization is run by a soccer retailer who's selling gear and making money off the system. Conflicts of interest abound for years and they have done little to be the markee club in the region. Very unfortunate.
                            You also have to take into account Chargers inability to produce DA caliber players internally as well. We've played against the Chargers club teams and they're not good. Their players lack basic skills and have no clue how to play the game. Its like watching rec soccer. They play similar to how you see little kids first learning the game play, in a giant blob chasing the ball around and when one of their players gets it they just boot it forward.

Comment

You also have to take into account Chargers inability to produce DA caliber players internally as well. We've played against the Chargers club teams and they're not good. Their players lack basic skills and have no clue how to play the game. Its like watching rec soccer. They play similar to how you see little kids first learning the game play, in a giant blob chasing the ball around and when one of their players gets it they just boot it forward.
                              and what age and team to do represent? It's only fair that if an adult calls out young players that you call out your highly skilled team.

Comment

and what age and team to do represent? It's only fair that if an adult calls out young players that you call out your highly skilled team.
                                TBU, best U13 DA in the State amigo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X