Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Went to watched this game, both teams were not that good in this one. Some very bad soccer being played. No different than some of the fspl games that I have watched.
    Not only is the competition weaker in FSPL, so is your trolling. It is too obvious and clear that you were not there.

Comment

Went to watched this game, both teams were not that good in this one. Some very bad soccer being played. No different than some of the fspl games that I have watched.
      What game are you talking about?

Comment

4-1 win
        Brevard is out of their league.

Comment

Not only is the competition weaker in FSPL, so is your trolling. It is too obvious and clear that you were not there.
          We live pretty close by the fields where these game were being played and my son (his idea) wanted to see what the level of soccer is in this league to compare from what he has seen in the state of FL. I will tell you %100 that there is no notable difference in the soccer being played. I would say any team in the top 15 in FL, and some outside of the top 15, would be competitive with both of those GA teams, on any given day. FC Florida and WFF did qualify for the 2nd division of this league from last years accomplishments, but they did not blow out other teams in the process, in fact there were some very close calls, that could have gone either way and we could be talking about other teams in their position. What I don't get is how these teams, or parents of these teams, can feel like they are all high an mighty over other top teams in the state of Florida, this year, when there has been so much change in the state and with their own teams. Please stop bragging about your watered down, 2nd division, travel burn out league that is made up of half the teams from AL and TN. You are not fooling anyone and now we have been given a first hand look at that over the weekend. Probably better for you if you had all your games played in the northern states for you to keep up with the illusion.

Comment

We live pretty close by the fields where these game were being played and my son (his idea) wanted to see what the level of soccer is in this league to compare from what he has seen in the state of FL. I will tell you %100 that there is no notable difference in the soccer being played. I would say any team in the top 15 in FL, and some outside of the top 15, would be competitive with both of those GA teams, on any given day. FC Florida and WFF did qualify for the 2nd division of this league from last years accomplishments, but they did not blow out other teams in the process, in fact there were some very close calls, that could have gone either way and we could be talking about other teams in their position. What I don't get is how these teams, or parents of these teams, can feel like they are all high an mighty over other top teams in the state of Florida, this year, when there has been so much change in the state and with their own teams. Please stop bragging about your watered down, 2nd division, travel burn out league that is made up of half the teams from AL and TN. You are not fooling anyone and now we have been given a first hand look at that over the weekend. Probably better for you if you had all your games played in the northern states for you to keep up with the illusion.
            Ok, prove it. Describe the WFF goal.

Comment

We live pretty close by the fields where these game were being played and my son (his idea) wanted to see what the level of soccer is in this league to compare from what he has seen in the state of FL. I will tell you %100 that there is no notable difference in the soccer being played. I would say any team in the top 15 in FL, and some outside of the top 15, would be competitive with both of those GA teams, on any given day. FC Florida and WFF did qualify for the 2nd division of this league from last years accomplishments, but they did not blow out other teams in the process, in fact there were some very close calls, that could have gone either way and we could be talking about other teams in their position.
              SC ROUND 2:
              WFF 5 Ormond Beach 2 Not close
              WFF 2 CES 1, but not that close, late goal for CES
              WFF 4 Team Boca 2 Not close

SC ROUND OF 16
              WFF 3 BSA 0 Not close

QUARTERFINALS
              WFF 3 Ives 0 Not close

The only "close call" for WFF was the semifinals against OCYS which went into PKs. Even the final against CG (3-1) was not close as WFF controlled the game and scored their second goal a player down.

Try and belittle the competition in SRPL all you want, it is just wishful thinking. The teams that FCF and WFF played this weekend were a level above ANYONE in FSPL. If you want to look at GotSoccer points to determine competition levels than Strictly (ranked highest in DQ) should have won instead of getting THIRD in their group at the Disney Qualifier and not even advancing.

Comment

SC ROUND 2:
                WFF 5 Ormond Beach 2 Not close
                WFF 2 CES 1, but not that close, late goal for CES
                WFF 4 Team Boca 2 Not close

SC ROUND OF 16
                WFF 3 BSA 0 Not close

QUARTERFINALS
                WFF 3 Ives 0 Not close

The only "close call" for WFF was the semifinals against OCYS which went into PKs. Even the final against CG (3-1) was not close as WFF controlled the game and scored their second goal a player down.

Try and belittle the competition in SRPL all you want, it is just wishful thinking. The teams that FCF and WFF played this weekend were a level above ANYONE in FSPL. If you want to look at GotSoccer points to determine competition levels than Strictly (ranked highest in DQ) should have won instead of getting THIRD in their group at the Disney Qualifier and not even advancing.
                There is no doubt that top to bottom SRPL is superior to FSPL, absurd to think otherwise. But to say that the teams are a level above ANYONE in FSPL is also absurd. There are a few teams in FSPL that could beat WFF or FCF and no one would argue that. Congrats to those two for making it to SRPL and you will continue to represent FL well.

Comment

There is no doubt that top to bottom SRPL is superior to FSPL, absurd to think otherwise. But to say that the teams are a level above ANYONE in FSPL is also absurd. There are a few teams in FSPL that could beat WFF or FCF and no one would argue that. Congrats to those two for making it to SRPL and you will continue to represent FL well.
                  Really? An unranked team from TN named Music City FC, a 5th ranked team from AL called the Steamers, a 9th ranked team from NC, a 12th ranked team from TN, a 3rd ranked team from SC, another team from AL (not a soccer state people), another unranked team and I guess a few good teams, not the top teams, from NC and GA. This is what you are saying is "no doubt that top to bottom is superior to FSPL"? That is a huge stretch even for the la la land that is your youth soccer mind.

Comment

I do not disagree with this, matter of fact I pretty much said that here:
                    SRPL is a stronger league than FSPL, to seriously imply that it is not shows how grossly ignorant you are. Let's be honest with ourselves, Florida soccer is not the strongest in the SE. FSPL is riddled with teams that cannot be considered elite. Outside of a few teams:
                    NFM (for taking care of business in FSPL)
                    Clay (for winning the Disney Q)
                    OCYS
                    Coral Gables (talk crap, but they have been in SC finals 3 years straight, winning 2)
                    Ives (maybe)

The rest are weak.
                    Strictly 3 draws at DQ
                    FESA won a weak group at DQ, lost to BSA (which can't do better than a draw in 6 matches in FSPL)
                    Lake Worth (only 2 draws out of 6 games)
                    CSU (first win this weekend)
                    FCDEC
                    S. Orlando
                    But outside those 5 the drop off is substantial.

The wankers that are looking at GotSoccer as the yardstick to compare and contrast level of competition in any given league are idiots. Also to claim that any in (and some outside of) the top 15 in Florida could have beaten the two Georgia teams are severely deluded.

Still waiting on the the guy that "lives near the fields and saw crappy soccer" to describe the WFF goal. All I hear are crickets.

Comment

Really? An unranked team from TN named Music City FC, a 5th ranked team from AL called the Steamers, a 9th ranked team from NC, a 12th ranked team from TN, a 3rd ranked team from SC, another team from AL (not a soccer state people), another unranked team and I guess a few good teams, not the top teams, from NC and GA. This is what you are saying is "no doubt that top to bottom is superior to FSPL"? That is a huge stretch even for the la la land that is your youth soccer mind.
                      gotsoccer rankings aren't everything. the two most suitable representatives from FL are in SRPL. the similar was determined for the other teams in SRPL. no doubt there may be a team or two that could be stronger but there are certainly teams in FSPL that probably shouldn't have been accepted after the fact.

Comment

Why do so many on here give a rat's @ss about WFF and fc. I am tired of hearing about them. Go have fun and best of luck to them. They aren't with us here and should be posting in their own r3pl thread until we meet again next spring.

Comment

Why do so many on here give a rat's @ss about WFF and fc. I am tired of hearing about them. Go have fun and best of luck to them. They aren't with us here and should be posting in their own r3pl thread until we meet again next spring.
                          Or SRPL whatever. It's probably coral gables parents. They are the biggest bunch of whiners and probably still not over losing to you.

Comment

Sorry my friend, but Coral Springs, Lake Worth and a regard couldn't get far in th U14 State Cup. In fact the most success Coral Springs will see is the fact that the score from Saturday vs Rush was put on the FSPL website backwards.

Comment

Sorry my friend, but Coral Springs, Lake Worth and a regard couldn't get far in th U14 State Cup. In fact the most success Coral Springs will see is the fact that the score from Saturday vs Rush was put on the FSPL website backwards.
                              That should say Coral Springs, Lake Worth and Brevard. Autocorrect got me!

Comment

I am not from WFF or fc. Just wondering why so many want to trash them playing in other leagues. If they feel it's superior then good for them. If they are wrong then they are the ones wasting all that time and money on travel and you get to prove it to them at state cup. So just chill.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X