Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Honestly, it's a joke. There are real teams that want to play in FSPL, but got blocked by IMG arrogance. It's stupid. They really should allow them to play FSPL next year for a stunt like that in all age brackets.
    You obviously feel that IMG took the spot of another team. Please name the team that you feel should have been in the FSPL instead of IMG. Their record last year was very nice. They finished in 1st place in the NPL. 2nd in OC's league. Disney Qualifier champ, Disney Showcase finalist; they've played enough of the state's top teams that those teams know they qualify for this league as well. Pretty sure it isn't any of them that have the issue, what two days running on this thread? Let's talk about your team. What did they do last year?

Comment

Troll that continues to sling mud at IMG. I"d ask why you care, but your only interest is to trash talk. Ok, but why say you can play them closer to home on a weeknight? You gave it away! Troll you live close to IMG... Let's see, what other clubs are near them: Chargers? Braden River? FC Sarasota? WFF? Yeah, parent from one of those clubs. I also think IMG is playing their FSPL games, they haven't walked away from anything and you are getting an automatic win. What is your problem?
      Did you actually read the post I was responding to... obviously not. IMG backed out of FSPL at the U18 age group. If IMG couldn't field a team in that age group then why apply? So you calling someone a troll for stating facts is really hurtful!! Okay, it really doesn't hurt but please take the time to read through the posts next time before you comment. On a side note per FSPL rules IMG can (should) be fined for every game they forfiet up to a $1000.

Comment

You obviously feel that IMG took the spot of another team. Please name the team that you feel should have been in the FSPL instead of IMG. Their record last year was very nice. They finished in 1st place in the NPL. 2nd in OC's league. Disney Qualifier champ, Disney Showcase finalist; they've played enough of the state's top teams that those teams know they qualify for this league as well. Pretty sure it isn't any of them that have the issue, what two days running on this thread? Let's talk about your team. What did they do last year?
        And how far did IMG go in SC last year? (Crickets) Our team did well last year as well but we didn't back out of FSPL because we couldn't field a team and we made it farther in SC than they did. I think the players are very talented at IMG but it's the parents that are arogant pieces of...

Comment

And how far did IMG go in SC last year? (Crickets) Our team did well last year as well but we didn't back out of FSPL because we couldn't field a team and we made it farther in SC than they did. I think the players are very talented at IMG but it's the parents that are arogant pieces of...
          Man you got it bad for IMG ! stalker alert! any relation to the celtic basher?

Comment

Crickets? my alert didn't go off when you posted!! LOL!! IMG played 7 games in SC last year. 5 wins (shut outs), and two losses. respectable I think, and anyone that played them knows they played with very low numbers. You want to pick apart the individual games now? I am not sure where you get your information on parents but if you've been to any of their games you'd see that IMG sidelines are some of the quietest around and their parents are nice too. Introduce yourself and I think that's what you'll find.

Comment

Crickets? my alert didn't go off when you posted!! LOL!! IMG played 7 games in SC last year. 5 wins (shut outs), and two losses. respectable I think, and anyone that played them knows they played with very low numbers. You want to pick apart the individual games now? I am not sure where you get your information on parents but if you've been to any of their games you'd see that IMG sidelines are some of the quietest around and their parents are nice too. Introduce yourself and I think that's what you'll find.
              Congrats on you guys beating crap teams in first round. What happened when you played against mediocre to good teams? Exactly.

IMG will always be a decent program in tournaments and showcases, but you can't keep those players on your rosters for league play or state cup because they are always just guest players.

You finished 3rd in Disney as well, not "finalist".

Comment

Thank goodness IMG was not accepted to the Disney Showcase. I'd hate to spend all that money just to earn a win for a forfeit. Good move Disney.

Comment

I don't have an issue with the players because there are some very talented players on that team. My issue is more with the Club/Academy for applying for FSPL and then not able to field a team. If IMG made the round of 16 then it would have been a different story since they qualified based on their performance at SC. As for the parents, they are arrogant in my opinion and I did sit with them (and introduced myself) on a few occasions throughout the year and it was pretty much the same arrogance each time.

Comment

Congrats on you guys beating crap teams in first round. What happened when you played against mediocre to good teams? Exactly.

IMG will always be a decent program in tournaments and showcases, but you can't keep those players on your rosters for league play or state cup because they are always just guest players.

You finished 3rd in Disney as well, not "finalist".
                    You really do a disservice to other teams when you try to bring someone down. Why the fixation with IMG? Anyway, the crap teams, as you want to call them, that they played in SC:

Game #1: beating GTBFC 2-0. They are now known as WFF East Pasco, and they play in the FSPL.

Game #2: beating TBU Select W 2-0. Not sure where this team is currently playing but know that TBU has a ton of players to chose from. Their 2nd and third teams are fairly competitive;

Game #3: beating Lakeland 1-0. Another FSPL team.

Game #4: beating Chargers 2-0. They played NPL last year, not sure where this team is this year, thinking they might be scrubbed?

Game #5: losing to Weston 2-0. A tough competitor. This team played into the elite 8. They play in FSPL and NPL.

Game #6: losing to Clay 3-2.

Game #7: beating GSA 1-0. A SC round of 16 team.

That's it. Nothing dramatic, but you were the one that wanted all these teams exposed, for what I don't know. Is your team one of them? Perhaps you didn't get into the FSPL and believe you should. Though I think FYSA looks at a team's collective work over the year, not just end of season SC results for entry into this league. Thanks though for checking out this IMG team. I'll end with one note as you aren't aware or are just mistating info, during events such as Disney, IMG pulls from their younger ages to give opportunities to as many as they reasonably can. Not every club does this. So when you see them with a tons of benchers, that's what you are seeing. They bring "guests" from within their club. And yes, SC it at the end of the season they were not flush with a deep bench and probably never had more than 12 at any one game. Injuries caused the low numbers, and i recall one weekend was the ACT, and at some point between games 5-6, our keeper was injured and left, and i believe during one of those last games they took the field with 7 or 8 players. Now looking back at the scores, personally I think they played several battles and came away victorious. Those are the games you remember, that make memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Are you going to at least tell everyone your kid's team?

Comment

You really do a disservice to other teams when you try to bring someone down. Why the fixation with IMG? Anyway, the crap teams, as you want to call them, that they played in SC:

Game #1: beating GTBFC 2-0. They are now known as WFF East Pasco, and they play in the FSPL.

Game #2: beating TBU Select W 2-0. Not sure where this team is currently playing but know that TBU has a ton of players to chose from. Their 2nd and third teams are fairly competitive;

Game #4: beating Chargers 2-0. They played NPL last year, not sure where this team is this year, thinking they might be scrubbed?

Game #5: losing to Weston 2-0. A tough competitor. This team played into the elite 8. They play in FSPL and NPL.

That's it. Nothing dramatic, but you were the one that wanted all these teams exposed, for what I don't know. Is your team one of them? Perhaps you didn't get into the FSPL and believe you should. Though I think FYSA looks at a team's collective work over the year, not just end of season SC results for entry into this league. Thanks though for checking out this IMG team. I'll end with one note as you aren't aware or are just mistating info, during events such as Disney, IMG pulls from their younger ages to give opportunities to as many as they reasonably can. Not every club does this. So when you see them with a tons of benchers, that's what you are seeing. They bring "guests" from within their club. And yes, SC it at the end of the season they were not flush with a deep bench and probably never had more than 12 at any one game. Injuries caused the low numbers, and i recall one weekend was the ACT, and at some point between games 5-6, our keeper was injured and left, and i believe during one of those last games they took the field with 7 or 8 players. Now looking back at the scores, personally I think they played several battles and came away victorious. Those are the games you remember, that make memories. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! Are you going to at least tell everyone your kid's team?
                      Read the first two and couldn't stop laughing. GTBSC dropped out of FSPL and was replaced. TBU select is the third team not the second. When the tears of laughter clear my eyes I'll try to read the rest of your excuses.

Comment

This is too funny. You can't really be defending your results by saying you beat good teams? Those teams are exactly what I said before, garbage. I'm sure the girls try very hard, and they should keep playing to enjoy the game, but when you are talking about being a top team in the state, you can't brag about beating GTBFC, Lakeland, and TBU's 3rd team. You lost to Clay County, who is not a good team, and you didn't even say anything to that?

The only relevant team you played was Weston, and you lost 2-0. Stop trying to defend your team. The only time you did well last year was when you had guest players in a couple tournaments/showcases.

Good luck playing U19 this season and making all the FSPL teams annoyed.

Comment

This is too funny. You can't really be defending your results by saying you beat good teams? Those teams are exactly what I said before, garbage. I'm sure the girls try very hard, and they should keep playing to enjoy the game, but when you are talking about being a top team in the state, you can't brag about beating GTBFC, Lakeland, and TBU's 3rd team. You lost to Clay County, who is not a good team, and you didn't even say anything to that?

The only relevant team you played was Weston, and you lost 2-0. Stop trying to defend your team. The only time you did well last year was when you had guest players in a couple tournaments/showcases.

Good luck playing U19 this season and making all the FSPL teams annoyed.
                          Considering the only thing you've managed to prove is that you can attack girls who play soccer, I think we can all surmise that you are a sad person who has little left to do with their life. No one was defending anything; the games were what they were. You were the poster who said the teams IMG played were crap. IMG said nothing of the sort and weren't trying to make any excuses. You add nothing but only bash. You continue to try to say this team did nothing and refuse to look at any of their work. Yes, they did well in their showcases, and like was said previously, they did that taking some U16 IMG players with them (this is what you are hammering on about?!). And yes, they ended their league play in first place WITHOUT guests. Call them mediocre. We are fine with that. Do something brave now and post the club you are so passionate about, the one that is better than all of the other teams in this age group.

Comment

Considering the only thing you've managed to prove is that you can attack girls who play soccer, I think we can all surmise that you are a sad person who has little left to do with their life. No one was defending anything; the games were what they were. You were the poster who said the teams IMG played were crap. IMG said nothing of the sort and weren't trying to make any excuses. You add nothing but only bash. You continue to try to say this team did nothing and refuse to look at any of their work. Yes, they did well in their showcases, and like was said previously, they did that taking some U16 IMG players with them (this is what you are hammering on about?!). And yes, they ended their league play in first place WITHOUT guests. Call them mediocre. We are fine with that. Do something brave now and post the club you are so passionate about, the one that is better than all of the other teams in this age group.
                            Speaking of bush leagues, does that mean IMG is forfeiting all their FPL games too?

Comment

Speaking of bush leagues, does that mean IMG is forfeiting all their FPL games too?
                              IMG won a game in FPL this past weekend so obviously they're not forfeiting all their u18 games. Why can't these same girls play in the FSPL games?

Comment

So what's going on with the WFF ecnl team? 0 goals scored and 25 goals against. I'm not ecnl bashing just wondering because this team wasn't this bad last year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X