Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AC Delray U11 Girls

Not sure if any of you have faced this team but I have to tell you they are going to be a forced to be reckoned with. We lost to them at region cup and I have to say its the best team we have played against all year.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure if any of you have faced this team but I have to tell you they are going to be a forced to be reckoned with. We lost to them at region cup and I have to say its the best team we have played against all year.
    Thanks for the update Team Mom.

Comment

Who was your team and why do you think that? Thank you

Comment

Who was your team and why do you think that? Thank you
        I rather not say but I was really impressed with them and just wanted to see if others felt the same way. I will definitely consider them for my daughter when tryouts come around.

Comment

I rather not say but I was really impressed with them and just wanted to see if others felt the same way. I will definitely consider them for my daughter when tryouts come around.
          Wow your team must not be very good if you came away so impressed with a division 2 team.

Comment

I am also a parent that might be looking to switch teams what were you impress with? Thank you

Comment

I am also a parent that might be looking to switch teams what were you impress with? Thank you
              The passing and technical abilities of the girls was really impressive. You can tell they have a great coach.

Comment

The passing and technical abilities of the girls was really impressive. You can tell they have a great coach.
                Thank you for the information very helpful.

Comment

I'm not sure why this team would be placed in Division 2, clearly from their history they've regularly been playing up an age (albeit in D2 also) but they have faced some stiff older competition from time to time and fared reasonably well. I hope the region cup experience is rewarding as they beat on-age D2 teams 11-0, 8-0 and and so on.

Comment

Do clubs put 1st year teams into Div1? Just trying to see where this is going? If the coach puts them in Div1 and they fail how does that help the kids? They are performing well in div2 and I would believe the coach place them there in the beginning of the year to get a gauge on how they handle themselves. I'm sure div1 would be coming soon if people are as impressed with there play I have seen them on multiple threads within the past month.

Comment

I'm not sure why this team would be placed in Division 2, clearly from their history they've regularly been playing up an age (albeit in D2 also) but they have faced some stiff older competition from time to time and fared reasonably well. I hope the region cup experience is rewarding as they beat on-age D2 teams 11-0, 8-0 and and so on.
                      We would destroy most division 1 teams as well.

Comment

We would destroy most division 1 teams as well.
                        Whoa let's see you play more Div1 teams before you say that.

Comment

Whoa let's see you play more Div1 teams before you say that.
                          Why? Its the truth

Comment

Why? Its the truth
                            Ok and it might be but until you play them it's all just talk.

Comment

Why? Its the truth

The kids are under 11 and playing d2. At least wait until highschool before talking about how great they are. This whole thread is a joke. Maybe this team should merge with the breakers or maybe it is the same person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X