01/02 Girls Top 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will those of you who have hijacked this thread kindly take your conversation to the thread that is actually about the switch to birth year? Thank you.

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=125538

Comment

I look at both WFF Pasco games this weekend as key due mostly to the fact that other than starting 2-0 they are the most unknown entity in the league at this age group.

Comment

Looking at all 16 games this weekend, anyone see any possibilities for a surprise or two?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Looking at all 16 games this weekend, anyone see any possibilities for a surprise or two?
          Still too early for anything to really be a surprise, IMO. Lets see how the 2-0 and the 0-2 teams do. If you can go 4-0, you are in good shape. On the flip side, if you drop your first 4 (0-4), that's a big hole.

The teams that go 2-2, 3-1, 1-3, are right where a youth soccer team needs to be.

Comment

I look at both WFF Pasco games this weekend as key due mostly to the fact that other than starting 2-0 they are the most unknown entity in the league at this age group.
            As is the other WFF Brandon team

Comment

Goal differential projection

Saturday
              Weston +1 Wesley Chapel
              West Pines -4 Tampa Bay United
              Davie United +1 WFF Pasco
              Mako -4 WFF Brandon
              Cape Coral +2 Lakeland
              Team Boca -3 Clay County
              Sunrise +5 FC Tampa
              Wellington even Brevard

Sunday
              Wesley Chapel -3 Davie
              WFF Brandon +3 West Pines
              WFF Pasco +1 Weston
              Tampa Bay United +4 Mako
              Lakeland -1 Sunrise
              Clay County even Wellington
              FC Tampa -5 Cape Coral
              Bevard +5 Team Boca

Comment

As is the other WFF Brandon team
                Just how good are Cape Coral, Sunrise Davie and TBU? Will West Pines, Boca, Mako and FC Tampa battle the basement? We will know after this weekend.

Comment

Weston loses
                  TBU wins
                  Sunrise loses

Pretty simple deductions! Call me out on Monday I am the official "prognosticator"
                  sure you are .. you got 2/3 wrong .. I ping you back on Monday .. call me "your Daddy"

Comment

Still too early for anything to really be a surprise, IMO. Lets see how the 2-0 and the 0-2 teams do. If you can go 4-0, you are in good shape. On the flip side, if you drop your first 4 (0-4), that's a big hole.

The teams that go 2-2, 3-1, 1-3, are right where a youth soccer team needs to be.
                    ok .... you are not making much sense .. if you are 4-0 you are in good shape .. OK .. if you are 2-2, 3-1, 1-3 you are right there where a youth team needs to be .. hmm OK .. and if you are 0-4 you are in a big hole .. what??? r u talkin' about?

Comment

Saturday
                      Weston +1 Wesley Chapel
                      Mako -4 WFF Brandon
                      Cape Coral +2 Lakeland
                      Team Boca -3 Clay County
                      Sunrise +5 FC Tampa
                      Wellington even Brevard

Sunday
                      Wesley Chapel -3 Davie
                      WFF Pasco +1 Weston
                      Tampa Bay United +4 Mako
                      Lakeland -1 Sunrise
                      FC Tampa -5 Cape Coral
                      Bevard +5 Team Boca
                      I love that you gave us spreads but you've got your pluses and minuses flipped. The favorite is minus goals to make it even and the underdog is plus goals to make it even. For example, FC Tampa would need to add 5 goals to make their game with Cape Coral even, not subtract 5. The favorite is "giving" points and the underdog is "getting" points, therefore you are subtracting points from the favorite and adding them to the underdog.

And for what it's worth, FC Tampa will cover in both games this weekend.

Comment

Saturday
                        Weston +1 Wesley Chapel
                        Mako -4 WFF Brandon
                        Cape Coral +2 Lakeland
                        Team Boca -3 Clay County
                        Sunrise +5 FC Tampa
                        Wellington even Brevard

Sunday
                        Wesley Chapel -3 Davie
                        WFF Pasco +1 Weston
                        Tampa Bay United +4 Mako
                        Lakeland -1 Sunrise
                        FC Tampa -5 Cape Coral
                        Bevard +5 Team Boca
                        Man, you must be desperate for some soccer cause who really gives a s---- about these junky teams. They aren't that good. Mako?! Sunrise?!? Wellington?!? Wesley chapel?!? Come on, man. None of these teams will be relevant at end of this year, guaranteed! None

Comment

Man, you must be desperate for some soccer cause who really gives a s---- about these junky teams. They aren't that good. Mako?! Sunrise?!? Wellington?!? Wesley chapel?!? Come on, man. None of these teams will be relevant at end of this year, guaranteed! None
                          And you will be playing where this weekend? Please offer up the "quality" teams that we should be tracking this weekend. I'm dying to know who will be relevant at end of the this year!!

Comment

And you will be playing where this weekend? Please offer up the "quality" teams that we should be tracking this weekend. I'm dying to know who will be relevant at end of the this year!!
                            The states top teams are not playing this weekend, just a fact. We can't help it that our season games haven't started yet. All I'm saying is that fspl is weak and those teams aren't even close to the top. Be real with yourself, you know that fspl in this age group doesn't have the states top teams.

Comment

The states top teams are not playing this weekend, just a fact. We can't help it that our season games haven't started yet. All I'm saying is that fspl is weak and those teams aren't even close to the top. Be real with yourself, you know that fspl in this age group doesn't have the states top teams.
                              Yet, you avoid answering the question.

Comment

OK, I'll bite. ECNL teams are playing this weekend and the FSPL teams that are playing this weekend you have already slandered. What does that leave? If you are one of the "states top teams and are not playing this weekend" what club/team/league are you with?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X