This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shouldn't we consolidate the what's wrong with rec soccer thread into this thread?

I mean seriously...
    I do think North Florida soccer has some growing up to do. Who puts down hard working coaches and leaders by full name not courageous enough to sign their name or get out their and coach. Our communities have high standards but if you can't get out their and coach or instruct kids then stfu and do something more about it. Many coaches give up their entire evenings and weekends and family & free time to coach. Let's try to model caring and respect so they do the same for our kids. If they aren't doing their jobs, go to the board or directors to get things improved.

Comment

Champions League Group Stages

http://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/...6_DOWNLOAD.pdf

Comment

3-0 fury last match
        A lot has changed since then.

Comment

I do think North Florida soccer has some growing up to do. Who puts down hard working coaches and leaders by full name not courageous enough to sign their name or get out their and coach. Our communities have high standards but if you can't get out their and coach or instruct kids then stfu and do something more about it. Many coaches give up their entire evenings and weekends and family & free time to coach. Let's try to model caring and respect so they do the same for our kids. If they aren't doing their jobs, go to the board or directors to get things improved.
          Signed Unregistered

Comment

Group D is most balanced indeed.

Comment

3-0 fury last match
              Your point? The time before that was 5-2 JFC. This game could be very close or a blowout either way. It's 12 year olds playing soccer. It will likely come down to who shows up to play their A game on Saturday. Best of luck to both teams!

Comment

A lot has changed since then.
                Eat S H I T PV dad!!

Comment

Your point? The time before that was 5-2 JFC. This game could be very close or a blowout either way. It's 12 year olds playing soccer. It will likely come down to who shows up to play their A game on Saturday. Best of luck to both teams!
                  Okay Brunner! See you at Veterans Park.

Comment

It's 1 game. They'd have to play each other 10 times and the aggregate statistics to prove one is really better.

Comment

Eat S H I T PV dad!!
                      No thanks. I don't like FECES! Nice typical touch of class from the FESA potty mouth.

Comment

Eat S H I T PV dad!!
                        You are CLASSLESS fesa Dad!

Comment

You are CLASSLESS fesa Dad!
                          The JFC instigator strikes again. PV and FESA parents respect one another.

Comment

And by the way, F U C K YOU JFC parents!

Comment

Hurry KA, you might be late for practice. Tell your boss he can not have Davis Park.

Comment

Sorry but you're wrong this time. We all know who the FESA potty mouth is referencing with his PV Dad comment. A JFC person wouldn't have gone there. The funny thing is it's not the PV Dad you are responding to. Looking forward to a good game. Just wish the FESA potty mouth would chill for a bit!

Comment

Working...
                                X