Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Florida supercup or Pinecrest Megacup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think everyone should understand that there are two tournaments and not everyone is looking at the points. Some teams care less and want their kids to participate in a tournament.
    If Mega Cup winds up with 130 teams great, if Super Cup winds up with 200+ teams, great. It's a win win situation for all the teams. It's apparent that Mega Cup will draw three big Clubs with about 95 teams from Pinecrest, West Pines and Weston. How many quality teams will play for points in the Cup. The Super Cup on the other hand has just about all the clubs represented except the main three. Most clubs I think are happy to participate in the Super Cup because it is a goid got for their team and club. Good Luck to both tournaments.
    I just think that Super Man sounds better than Mega Man.

Comment

I agree Super sounds Super!!!!

Comment

I just think that Super Man sounds better than Mega Man.
        TS is making me lmao today! Hilarious

Comment

Mega Cup has 130 teams so far..according to their website.

They apparently have what i hear is most of Weston, West Pines, Kendall, Sunrise and Miramar.

I would say that these are the main clubs to have.

I think you will be surprised at some teams still like to follow the Got Soccer points. This Tournament is worth way more than the Nick Megaloudis Superman Cup
          Most if not all top teams will be at the house of the mouse , they will be trying to qualify for the showcase in December.

Both tournent will have some of the best second teams in south Florida . Again a second tier tournament.

Comment

Most if not all top teams will be at the house of the mouse , they will be trying to qualify for the showcase in December.

Both tournent will have some of the best second teams in south Florida . Again a second tier tournament.
            Can't disagree !!

Comment

Who ever said that the tournaments were supposed be top tier. Every Labor Day Tournament in the State will be second tier and not all of the good teams get accepted too Disney. Whats wrong with a second tier teams wanting to participate in a tournament??????

Comment

Mega Cup has 130 teams so far..according to their website.

They apparently have what i hear is most of Weston, West Pines, Kendall, Sunrise and Miramar.

I would say that these are the main clubs to have.

I think you will be surprised at some teams still like to follow the Got Soccer points. This Tournament is worth way more than the Nick Megaloudis Superman Cup
                I hear the Superman Cup has more teams then the Mega Cup. Why don't the other 29 clubs want to participate in the Mega Cup. Why does the Mega Cup have only 5 clubs represented.? Can somone answer this question please.

Comment

Mega Cup
                  U9 - u14 Division 1
                  U15 - u18 Division 3

The Top D1 and D2 teams play Disney Quarter Showcase

Comment

Just stay away from the United Soccer Cup. Same old teams from Weston, West Pines, etc., that you're playing against everywhere else.

Comment

one week from the start of both tournaments No list of accepted teams, no schedule

Comment

one week from the start of both tournaments No list of accepted teams, no schedule
                        Don't forget we will be out at the Mega Cup with our drone. Hope everyone comes by to say hello.

Comment

not yet

are you for real or an ******* from pinecrest
                          did you read the change for the dead line from Mega from 8/23 to 8/31 because they had only 120 teams?
                          The super cup had the 8/29 dead line from day one so I guess all the teams and schedule will be posted by both group after Monday

Comment

are you for real or an ******* from pinecrest
                            did you read the change for the dead line from Mega from 8/23 to 8/31 because they had only 120 teams?
                            The super cup had the 8/29 dead line from day one so I guess all the teams and schedule will be posted by both group after Monday
                            Speak english ..please

Comment

Speak english ..please
                              Don't you get it? The line is DEAD.

Comment

Don't you get it? The line is DEAD.
                                Its really hard to compete with one group giving the tournament away..discounts, free entry, whatever it takes to take the other down. Have some class would be nice :)

It will come back to bite you..don't worry

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X