Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 boys Ecnl ocys

If you want your kid to develop and play proper soccer instead of “Trying” to play out of the back do not play at OCYS they will ruin your kid’s talent!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you want your kid to develop and play proper soccer instead of “Trying” to play out of the back do not play at OCYS they will ruin your kid’s talent!
    The issue isnt the coaching, the 05 team is almost talentless.

Comment

Include the '04 and '03 too.

Comment

True

True, but the 05 has plenty of talent on the 05 FPL team , but won’t be move up since The 05 team is built off of politics. Speaking for my Son he is a absolute dominant player was never moved up because of politics and we decided to finally leave after 3 years . Coaching is definitely a issue starting from Phil Gordon he needs to be fired .

Comment

True, but the 05 has plenty of talent on the 05 FPL team , but won’t be move up since The 05 team is built off of politics. Speaking for my Son he is a absolute dominant player was never moved up because of politics and we decided to finally leave after 3 years . Coaching is definitely a issue starting from Phil Gordon he needs to be fired .
          Isn't GB the coach?

Comment

I have heard the same issue about a few team....

Comment

Yes

Isn't GB the coach?
              Greg Brick is the coach, but he doesn’t run the team Phil runs everything. Greg wanted my son on the team and Phil overruled it. Phil is a poor director. This has happened to several talented player’s.

Comment

N

I have heard the same issue about a few team....
                It starts from the director. There is plenty of talent in Ocys , but they never build the Ecnl teams into powerhouse teams like they should. Many FPL teams in all age groups are better than Ecnl. How is this possible ?

Comment

your kid just sucks.

Comment

K

your kid just sucks.
                    Unlike many parents I don’t talk and think my kid is Ronaldo or Messi . He proves it on the field . You must be one of those losers that is into politics. Put your son 1v1 vs my son and I guarantee he will get smoked. American soccer players are trash

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X