Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did anyone hear that AL is forcing AB & JC out of TBU? And the only reason he brought TT & TM and TBU is paying them 6 figure salaries is to drive AB & GF out.
    a change is not bad. coaches change on teams every 2-3 years.
    Why cant these directors change. you know a "new voice"
    Plus AB and JC have run their time and the 15 minutes of fame is up!

Comment

I don't blame trump for the virus, but I do for the havoc it is causing.

https://twitter.com/chrislongview/st...721210368?s=21

And Pasco County is Trump country, so not sure you should go all democrat hating on the premier parents. They wear more MAGA hats than most of the TBU parents.

You guys remind me of the do nothing democrats...You accuse everyone of doing something with no proof. You guys are probably blaming Trump for this. Big chested parents because you got ECNL Division 2...Pffff

Comment

a change is not bad. coaches change on teams every 2-3 years.
        Why cant these directors change. you know a "new voice"
        Plus AB and JC have run their time and the 15 minutes of fame is up!
        Agreed. KJ, ES, GF and ML need to be moved on as well.

Comment

Agreed. KJ, ES, GF and ML need to be moved on as well.
          That is who build TBU. This is a huge mistake.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2679441]
            The UT mafia had a good 10 year run at TBU. The club always attracted talented players due to the reputation. It was run as a mob for a long time though with buddies looking after each other, paying each other very good salaries, double dipping with camps etc. It’s good the board has finally decided to ease these clowns out. TBU has the potential to be one of the very best clubs in the region and hopefully they can get there but change was needed to push the organisation to next level.

Tbu is already next level compare to the clubs in the area. Tbu is heading in the right direction. Let hope AL and the new staff will not turn into the UT mafia, once they realize, they are sitting on top of a gold mine.
            Too late they already figured it out and are creating their own mafia.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2679717]

Too late they already figured it out and are creating their own mafia.
              Every club creates their own "Mafia" that's what leads to success. Is that a surprise to you?

You must be new to sports.....

Comment

I just received some news today that AB & ES are working with BOD to get rid of AL?

Comment

Is it true that RL from the Chargers reported BW to US Soccer for poaching Chargers players?

Comment

Is it true that RL from the Chargers reported BW to US Soccer for poaching Chargers players?
                    Does US Soccer have poaching rules like FYSA?

Comment

What is with you iidiots always using initials? Do you think you're in some spy movie and will need plausible deniability once you're water boarded over your double-secret talking-soccer message board opinion?

Man up. If you want to say something, then at least use a name!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2679743]

Every club creates their own "Mafia" that's what leads to success. Is that a surprise to you?

You must be new to sports.....
                        I would have to disagree. A mafia does not lead to success, it leads to decision being made that are in the best interest of the mafia not the members.

Comment

A mafia only works if the person in charge is the smartest in the group.

Comment

Would that be Novi or Darko?

Comment

Again, I would disagree. The mafia and the boss operate on intimidation and controlling everything.

This is not exclusive to the bigger clubs. TBU, WFF, Chargers and Florida Premier.
                              Wesley Chapel have a husband and wife who have become drunk with power and controlling things.

St Pete Raiders have two husband and wife teams controlling things. Look at the website and Board of Directors.

Largo is another controlled by a family.

Just a few with too many to name

Comment

Again, I would disagree. The mafia and the boss operate on intimidation and controlling everything.

This is not exclusive to the bigger clubs. TBU, WFF, Chargers and Florida Premier.
                                Wesley Chapel have a husband and wife who have become drunk with power and controlling things.

St Pete Raiders have two husband and wife teams controlling things. Look at the website and Board of Directors.

Largo is another controlled by a family.

Just a few with too many to name
                                Intimidation and control!!???? What planet are you guys living on where you feel aftraid of the club your kids are playing at? What a serious group of puzzys. You show up, you play and if you don't like it after a year you leave. I have not once felt any intimidation or control at any of the clubs that my kids have played at over the years, and certainly none at TBU! Man up people!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X