Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hearing a lot of talk of TP to PBG. never would have thought it but brings a lot of players over and Jupiter clearly on the way out.
    lol. "your hearing alot of talk". come on man. get a grip.,, would love to see him take over the girls 03 team! lololol. a couple of "funding" parents would have a fit.

Comment

What’s not true? Yes it’s true Jupiter coaches are not getting paid along with many other clubs
      Okay people, Jupiter has to pay their program fees upfront therefore the coaches salary should be in an expense account until the end of the season.
      If Jupiter isn't paying their coaches, then something fishy is going on.
      Now whether the parents expect a refund because they paid their coaches salary upfront and they didn't deliver what they paid for I.E., training until the end of May, well that's something different.

Comment

Okay people, Jupiter has to pay their program fees upfront therefore the coaches salary should be in an expense account until the end of the season.
        If Jupiter isn't paying their coaches, then something fishy is going on.
        Now whether the parents expect a refund because they paid their coaches salary upfront and they didn't deliver what they paid for I.E., training until the end of May, well that's something different.
        Jupiter for a fact is not paying there coaches, which is very upsetting!!!

Comment

Jupiter for a fact is not paying there coaches, which is very upsetting!!!
          are you a coach ? at jupiter? if not please ST F UP. , THIS THREAD IS SUCH BS. im a parent ,,NOT a coach, but jave spoken frequently to my sons coach through all this , and its BS,, the club is still Paying them. knock of the nonsense PBG idiots

Comment

Wake up *****hole.. ask the coaches as they received email on Tuesday..no payments after March...TP is going nuts as TM is getting paid for remainder of season.

Comment

It is true
              I sent email to DZ with no reply... screwed over coaches but took care of his new best buddy TM..he has been with club for 2 months but loyal coaches get screwed over.
              DZ is such a piece of crap... we were warned by PBG but nobody listened..they wanted to believe his BS ..absolute joke

Comment

Wake up *****hole.. ask the coaches as they received email on Tuesday..no payments after March...TP is going nuts as TM is getting paid for remainder of season.
                not true, im a coach. stop the madness. we got enough to worry about friend.

Comment

I talked with 3 coaches who received email,,,you my friend are lying

Comment

unless you are TM

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X