Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is and who is not paying coaches

I have a feeling if/when we have tryouts it will be obvious which clubs continued paying coaches as clubs where they are not will have no coaches.

is your club:
    Paying coaches during the crisis
    Collecting club dues during the crisis
    continuing to collect travel fees

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    i have a feeling if/when we have tryouts it will be obvious which clubs continued paying coaches as clubs where they are not will have no coaches.

Is your club:
    collecting club dues during the crisis
    p i s s o f f

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I have a feeling if/when we have tryouts it will be obvious which clubs continued paying coaches as clubs where they are not will have no coaches.

is your club:
      F u CK off

Comment

p i s s o f f
        gday mate shrimp on the barbie to you

Comment

is your club:
          You really think you'll get accurate information on this site? Clearly you've nothing to do. Go help your wife homeschool your kids

Comment

Just wait a couple of weeks and you will get the real results of clubs swiping away the trash.

Comment

is your club:
              Armada will not pay coaches starting April 15th!

Comment

Armada will not pay coaches starting April 15th!
                FESA the same. Team coaches being laid off so there’s enough money in the kitty to pay the top mans salary.

Comment

Salary...

FESA the same. Team coaches being laid off so there’s enough money in the kitty to pay the top mans salary.
                  Oh you know the DOC will get paid...even if there are no coaches left to direct...that silly **** sucking ***** bastard liver lipped **** sucking **** dumpster of a northern english ****in JC's fake *** non accent ***** mother ****** *** up his *** into and oragami swan...will get paid.

Comment

What the he11 do you think small business owners are supposed to do? No money coming in means....you have to lay off workers. You can’t bleed the business dry. Or there will be no business to come back to if there is ever a normalization.

Unemployment is the only option.

Comment

What the he11 do you think small business owners are supposed to do? No money coming in means....you have to lay off workers. You can’t bleed the business dry. Or there will be no business to come back to if there is ever a normalization.

Unemployment is the only option.
                      Especially when the so called youth soccer executives are bleeding clubs dry! Will they be taking a pay cut or start laying coaches off. Hmmmm!

Comment

Cost cutting is coming to all clubs soon. Clubs having to cancel upcoming tournaments will get hit since that's a money maker and I'm sure scholarship programs will suffer next season. I bet clubs will find a way to start up training when they can even with games/events canceled just to appease the paying parents. Parents still have to pay club fees.

Comment

Even the most financially wealthy and stable or free club, will lay off staff.

Comment

Even the most financially wealthy and stable or free club, will lay off staff.
                            Fees will need to be way lower next season. Less revenue equals less staff. No club will survive this and be the same going forward. Many will simply vanish and the low hanging fruit coaches will be no more. Maybe the quality will go up!

Comment

Our club is doing video try out to select the team for next season. Player are ask to submit a video demonstrating abilities. We don't know if there will be a next season. Coaches and clubs are going into telemarketing mode. Looks like the player and families have the upper hand for once.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X