X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FU Libtard

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like Trump. We had an infection the same day that S. Korea did. S. Korea took steps to control it immediately. Trump, concerned about only the stock market and reelection, took no steps until it was too late. Not only did he NOT sound the alarm, he actively spread incorrect information about the spread of the virus. He got help, from Fox News and the banana republicans (while we now know that in private circumstances, they were sounding the alarm to wealthy donors).

So, I guess it is the fault of China, Trump and Fox news. The China-Trump Virus is what we should call it domestically.

Does Q approve?
    Call it whatever you want Libtard. Nobody listening to your dumb ass anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Soccer's resident Trumptard View Post
      Btw...it was approved by Trump today for use against SARS-Cov-2.

. . . chloroquine isn't approved for patients with novel coronavirus infections, Trump may have been referencing an off-label use for the medicine. It wasn't immediately clear how the drug would become available imminently.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/...resses-caution
      Trump is back to his usual MO of spewing lies to create false hope. And his sheep (including our resident Trumptard) just lap it up without questioning it.

One would think somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would know that the FDA, not the president, has the authority to approve new drugs.

Comment

Sorry, I must have missed the "hard undeniable science" behind your claim. All I saw was a few lines of verbal diarrhea.

I'd like to believe it, but you never post links to back yourself up, which undermines any credibility you might have had.
        "The malaria drug, chloroquine, acts as ionophore for Zinc...allowing zinc to enter a cells cytoplasm.

Once in a cells cytoplasm, zinc inhibits the Virus replication by inhibiting the RNA replicase enzyme. Viral load remain low. Patients recover quickly."

This is not verbal diarrhea. This is clear concise description of the mechanism of HOW the malaria drugs helps prevent the virus from increasing the viral load in a patient.

I'm sorry if you don't understand concepts like the cell membrane phospholipid bilayer and it's role in prevention of molecules from entering a cell's cytoplasm. Or if you don't know what an ionophore is. Or if you don't know how RNA Polymerase (replicase) works.

But, hey...what do I know? I don't care whether you believe it or not, frankly. I'm done spoon feeding you information. Stop asking for "links" and do your own damn research. I think if stop thinking you know everything, you might be surprised what you learn.Best of luck to you.

Comment

"The malaria drug, chloroquine, acts as ionophore for Zinc...allowing zinc to enter a cells cytoplasm.

Once in a cells cytoplasm, zinc inhibits the Virus replication by inhibiting the RNA replicase enzyme. Viral load remain low. Patients recover quickly."

This is not verbal diarrhea. This is clear concise description of the mechanism of HOW the malaria drugs helps prevent the virus from increasing the viral load in a patient.

I'm sorry if you don't understand concepts like the cell membrane phospholipid bilayer and it's role in prevention of molecules from entering a cell's cytoplasm. Or if you don't know what an ionophore is. Or if you don't know how RNA Polymerase (replicase) works.

But, hey...what do I know? I don't care whether you believe it or not, frankly. I'm done spoon feeding you information. Stop asking for "links" and do your own damn research. I think if stop thinking you know everything, you might be surprised what you learn.Best of luck to you.
          Until it's been tested on a larger scale it's all speculation.

Comment

Trump is back to his usual MO of spewing lies to create false hope. And his sheep (including our resident Trumptard) just lap it up without questioning it.

One would think somebody claiming to have Mensa-level intelligence would know that the FDA, not the president, has the authority to approve new drugs.
            Trump's spaghetti against a wall approach that fails every time - not two weeks ago he claimed there would be 4M kits out there. Hasn't happened. A week ago Google was creating this great website. "Not so fast" said Google. Today promises about a drug that in theory might work but hasn't been well tested, may cause more harm than good and will cause a rush on the limited supply we do have

Comment

Stop asking for "links" and do your own damn research.
              I'll take "Things Lying Trolls Say" for $1000, Alex.

Comment

Until it's been tested on a larger scale it's all speculation.
                The mechanism of action is not speculation. That’s the science of how it works. Do you think this drug was randomly tried out of the blue? No, it was tried, in combination with Zinc because of this mechanism...known biological science.

Now...will it be successful for many patients on a large scale? That’s speculation based on the known science and early results. Of course, anything beyond that is unknown.

It will be use for Covid19 under the “compassionate use” provision for drugs. The FDA is still covering their butt on this point in case in case brining it to large scale treatment so quickly doesn’t work out as anticipated.

Comment

I'll take "Things Lying Trolls Say" for $1000, Alex.
                  Good luck to you. We will know soon enough how it works, I guess. If I didn’t know better, I would think you are cheering for failure and mass infection / casualties. Sad.

Comment

Btw...to the skeptic. I know what I’m talking about. And I’m not the poster that you’re bickering with about political / conspiracy bullsh1t. I don’t have time for that petty crap in a situation like we find ourselves in.

Comment

Btw...to the skeptic. I know what I’m talking about.
                      Sorry, you blew your credibility when you said "Btw...it was approved by Trump today for use against SARS-Cov-2.", which is provably false.

Get some other news sources besides Fox News, Trump tweets, and your Facebook feed.

Comment

Sorry, you blew your credibility when you said "Btw...it was approved by Trump today for use against SARS-Cov-2.", which is provably false.

Get some other news sources besides Fox News, Trump tweets, and your Facebook feed.
                        Again with the political crap. I don’t care about the politics.

Trump did say in his news conference today it was going to be approved. Turns out the FDA representative later said it is not approved for Covid 19, yet. I was not wrong in what Trump said. It’s semantics really as the drug will be used under “compassionate use” of label use and we will see how effective it turns out to be. It will be used to treat Covid patients.

What credibility do you actually have?

Comment

Again with the political crap. I don’t care about the politics.

Trump did say in his news conference today it was going to be approved. Turns out the FDA representative later said it is not approved for Covid 19, yet. I was not wrong in what Trump said. It’s semantics really as the drug will be used under “compassionate use” of label use and we will see how effective it turns out to be. It will be used to treat Covid patients.

What credibility do you actually have?
                          Its actually an antimalaria drug and the results are far from conclusive regarding its effectiveness against the new virus. Additionally, it is not the only drug that they are attempting to use. They are also experimenting with the Ebola vaccine against the Covid19 virus. Not saying you are wrong, but nothing is conclusive at this point.

Comment

Its actually an antimalaria drug and the results are far from conclusive regarding its effectiveness against the new virus. Additionally, it is not the only drug that they are attempting to use. They are also experimenting with the Ebola vaccine against the Covid19 virus. Not saying you are wrong, but nothing is conclusive at this point.
                            Really?

No sh1t, Sherlock.

Go back and reread my posts and see how uninformative you post is. Do better, or don’t post.

Not only have I already posted your non-information, I’ve posted specifically the biological science behind why it works.

Hey, bro...did you know the sky is blue?

Comment

https://abcnews-go-com.cdn.ampprojec...Fid%3D69664561

Comment

For all those who take the time to read. The above link will provide the info regarding the drug.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X