Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinecrest DPL - will it attract players?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    These are general statements that do not identify problems and don’t present clear action(s) to resolve them.
    It is contradictory to state that you want to attract and retain top quality players for dpl and then that no potential player will be overlooked or that travel fees will be lowered when travel intensive dpl is introduced. What does that mean having the well being of the players as the most important key? Shouldn’t this be implied and already implemented?
    Unfortunately it seems to me that you are the type of parent that we do not need.

Comment

Thank you coach but unfortunately that is what they told you, as they told everybody in Weston and PBG about DPL. Nothing farther than the truth. DPL is a very expensive low quality league. Why don’t you research facts first before saying that this will benefit the Pinecrest families? For example, did you know that one of the teams you'll be playing against it’s WFF, the worst team in the GDA, WFF was demoted to DPL, they were not “invited” like it was rephrased, they were forced to step down from the GDA and join DPL to allow them to keep cash flowing, otherwise they were going to fold, after years of catastrophic seasons. Then, is the BOD informing the players that there will not be showcases like Vegas, PDA, Jess, CASL etc? Your team will only be playing DPL events void of all exposure or quality of competition, but wait! There’s more, are you telling the recruiting age players that they will be playing the same teams over and over in the lowest FL leagues available? That’s right not State Cup or anything similar to that. Are you aware that your players will be having to travel on their money across the country to “leagues’ games?”
      How much is it going to be? I tell you, just a couple hundreds less than the GDA, but with one less day of training , mediocre license D coaching, no trainer in field practices or games, no GK coach, no video recording of home games or any game (but you’ll be charge for it anyway) no training opportunities during the holidays (but you’ll be still paying for it) There’s more that probably escapes my memory right now, but I’m sure you already read the other DPL related threads, did you find a positive comment there? Nope, are you telling the Pinecrest families so?
      Finally what I’m writing here are facts of what’s going on right now, during the current season, you can ask any parent or DPL player. It’s so bad that half of the older team never came back after the holidays break, just because school soccer training it’s of better quality than DPL. So please coach, have some decency, be honest and tell your parents the truth so they at least can sign the dotted line informed. It’s going to help you avoid many uncomfortable conversations later on, because, just like Weston DPL coaches, you won’t have answers. DPL is not an opportunity for the Pinecrest players, it’s a trap
      And you wonder why your spouse cheats on you. Smh.

Comment

It is all available at pinecrest.us
        Just checked your site, there is no info on there.

Comment

Unfortunately it seems to me that you are the type of parent that we do not need.
          Exactly. You don’t want people that hold you accountable and ask educated and factual questions and you are perfectly happy to cater to those parents that manipulate anything they come in contact with to further their entitled kids. It actually works perfectly: you do what they want and you keep getting paid. Running a real club is something very different

Comment

Exactly. You don’t want people that hold you accountable and ask educated and factual questions and you are perfectly happy to cater to those parents that manipulate anything they come in contact with to further their entitled kids. It actually works perfectly: you do what they want and you keep getting paid. Running a real club is something very different
            Right on point. Some of those parents sit on the board. It would be interesting to know how they got there and who they answer to.

Comment

why? I think he/she is correct. after the debacle with real miami a few years ago, they have been on the steady decline with their own membership. people leaving due to poor decision after poor decision.
              This is an excellent point, especially since Real Miami has flourished since the split and Pinecrest has languished.

Comment

And you wonder why your spouse cheats on you. Smh.
                Ok I’m angry, you got me but....is that the best you have?

Comment

Ok I’m angry, you got me but....is that the best you have?
                  That was not me but honestly we are trying to do the right thing here. All we ask is that you keep an open mind and trust that we will do everything in our power to make sure this venture is a success.

Comment

This is an excellent point, especially since Real Miami has flourished since the split and Pinecrest has languished.
                    You are forgetting the Pinecrest players that are currently at Prime, the ones coming next season that cake already to Prime ID camp, the ones that left to Gables, Breakers etc. It’s the perfect time for Pinecrest to join DPL #pathtotheDA
                    WAIT!!!!! There’s no DA at Pinecrest. I’m comfused

Comment

That was not me but honestly we are trying to do the right thing here. All we ask is that you keep an open mind and trust that we will do everything in our power to make sure this venture is a success.
                      If indeed you are among the ones who make decisions , IMO you
                      are looking for the wrong solutions in the wrong places

Comment

If indeed you are among the ones who make decisions , IMO you
                        are looking for the wrong solutions in the wrong places
                        I love how you know exactly how a soccer club should be ran, but I can guarantee that you’ve never sat on a Board of Directors or a held a volunteer position at any soccer club to make it better.

Comment

I love how you know exactly how a soccer club should be ran, but I can guarantee that you’ve never sat on a Board of Directors or a held a volunteer position at any soccer club to make it better.
                          I have ideas that are not like yours
                          Guarantee whatever you want but your club has been
                          run by same people for a few years now and the results are
                          what they are. If you honestly believe that dpl is the answer
                          Good for you and your club

Comment

I have ideas that are not like yours
                            Guarantee whatever you want but your club has been
                            run by same people for a few years now and the results are
                            what they are. If you honestly believe that dpl is the answer
                            Good for you and your club
                            Would love to hear some of your ideas. We definitely welcome any input that will improve our club.

Comment

Would love to hear some of your ideas. We definitely welcome any input that will improve our club.
                              The ‘ideas’ are just complaints that the OP has been spewing throughout the entire thread. Typical anonymous poster with keyboard muscles.

Comment

The ‘ideas’ are just complaints that the OP has been spewing throughout the entire thread. Typical anonymous poster with keyboard muscles.
                                Seems like the OP just wanted some honest information regarding DPL. You seem to have an issue with the responses that some of the posters have been making. From what I seen it has been a pretty civil discussion especially considering what these Talking Soccer threads turn into. You are the one that is trying to start trouble if you ask me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X