Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Many strong ECNL teams but can only beat TBU's third tier team 1-0.lol Keep thinking that.
    I think some posters are confused because people are using FC Premier teams and TBU Premier teams in different ways. FC Premier's 1st Boys Team currently plays TBU's 3rd Boys team called "Premier" (DA first, ECNL second). Carry on bashing.

Comment

I don't think many Premier teams would be TBU's DA teams on the boys side, but the flip side is the TBU 3rd teams get crushed in league play by the premier teams. The ECNL teams vs. the Premier 1st teams would be very competitive at most ages. I'd bet the 04 TBU team would be better than the 04 Premier team, the 05/06 match up would be competitive and the Premier -7 and -8 teams would pound the TBU ECNL teams. I guess that will have to wait for next year though.

I think some posters are confused because people are using FC Premier teams and TBU Premier teams in different ways. FC Premier's 1st Boys Team currently plays TBU's 3rd Boys team called "Premier" (DA first, ECNL second). Carry on bashing.

Comment

The FL Premier 04 05 and 06 teams just kick and chase no skill and struture at all. They lose in just about every tourney they have been in. You guys are really from New Meth Richey if you really think that just because FL Prem plays in ECNL next season that they will be competitive with TBU. The little blond flamer who crys all the time will not be able to pull off the biatchhh show. I cant wait to see that little blond diva cry when he gets creamed. I love the bio you just put out on your new UEFA coach. Led national team in Victorious Friendly Matches? Comeone Man....Im sure he comes with a nice price tag but you guys are over charging parents...Dont call the kettle black...

Comment

Agree to disagree.

The FL Premier 04 05 and 06 teams just kick and chase no skill and struture at all. They lose in just about every tourney they have been in. You guys are really from New Meth Richey if you really think that just because FL Prem plays in ECNL next season that they will be competitive with TBU. The little blond flamer who crys all the time will not be able to pull off the biatchhh show. I cant wait to see that little blond diva cry when he gets creamed. I love the bio you just put out on your new UEFA coach. Led national team in Victorious Friendly Matches? Comeone Man....Im sure he comes with a nice price tag but you guys are over charging parents...Dont call the kettle black...

Comment

Those are some creepy things to say about a minor. The internet is full of predators and pedos to be sure. I hope you aren't around little boys at TBU.

Comment

It is worth repeating. It has always been about money first. If parents don't know that by now, they never will. You are feeding a system that survives of your hope and dream. Demand better for your kid. You are in control.

Comment

"Again, please let me know the factual inconsistencies."

Lets see....
                QUOTE "Now let’s look at financial security you say they have. They have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for about three years now. Meaning they have used fees collected from tryouts for the next fiscal year to pay the current years bills."

TBU has never collected fees at tryouts. Tryouts have $0.00 cost associated to them.

No it is all corrct. If you are going to state there are factual inconsistencies then tell me what they are.

The difference is TBU was in a deficit spending pattern before all of this and had been operating this way for three years now and continued with it by hiring two new directors. I can’t speak for other clubs but if they are following there budgets and not operating in deficit spending pattern prior to this they should be ok.

In the end TBU will probably not pay the team coaches (not saying they should or should not be paid) and either everyone will have to take pay cuts or some people will be let go. I’m think some people will be let go because you have too many Directors that have very similar or too many overlapping responsibilities.

Again, please let me know the factual inconsistencies.

Comment

"Again, please let me know the factual inconsistencies."

Lets see....
                  QUOTE "Now let’s look at financial security you say they have. They have been robbing Peter to pay Paul for about three years now. Meaning they have used fees collected from tryouts for the next fiscal year to pay the current years bills."

TBU has never collected fees at tryouts. Tryouts have $0.00 cost associated to them.
                  Not referring to a tryout fee. It the deposit for being selected to a team that goes towards your club fees. When you are selected for a team you are sent a link to register and pay or put down a deposit. The ECNL and DA teams for the most part are selected by Mid April to early May and then you have NPL and FYSA tryouts in mid May.

These club fees or deposit are what they have been using to finish out the current fiscal year for 3 years now.

Comment

Not referring to a tryout fee. It the deposit for being selected to a team that goes towards your club fees. When you are selected for a team you are sent a link to register and pay or put down a deposit. The ECNL and DA teams for the most part are selected by Mid April to early May and then you have NPL and FYSA tryouts in mid May.

These club fees or deposit are what they have been using to finish out the current fiscal year for 3 years now.
                    Common practice - my wife works for an online company that collects about 80% of it's revenue between October 15 and January 15th. You better believe they are using that revenue to support operations the other 9 months in-between. That's your smoking gun of financial mis-management?

Comment

Common practice - my wife works for an online company that collects about 80% of it's revenue between October 15 and January 15th. You better believe they are using that revenue to support operations the other 9 months in-between. That's your smoking gun of financial mis-management?
                      Never said anything about a smoking gun just pointed out they are not in a good financial situation and have not been for three years now.

That may be the way it works where your wife works but not a soccer clubs. Most clubs set a budget based on projected number of players, the club fees per player and other sources of income. That is the operating cash for the year.

Again TBU had a large cash reserve. They hired CS in April. The budget for the next year had already been set and did not include his 160k salary. They (the board) thought he was going to bring in a lot of money from outside sources, create new events, etc that would make money. He did not and he spent money like it was Monopoly money and burned through the reserves. Prior to this TBU had a good cash reserve and were always on budget.

Comment

Never said anything about a smoking gun just pointed out they are not in a good financial situation and have not been for three years now.

That may be the way it works where your wife works but not a soccer clubs. Most clubs set a budget based on projected number of players, the club fees per player and other sources of income. That is the operating cash for the year.

Again TBU had a large cash reserve. They hired CS in April. The budget for the next year had already been set and did not include his 160k salary. They (the board) thought he was going to bring in a lot of money from outside sources, create new events, etc that would make money. He did not and he spent money like it was Monopoly money and burned through the reserves. Prior to this TBU had a good cash reserve and were always on budget.
                        I'm familiar with the CS situation and it's yesterday's news. A club that can generate cash reserves can generate cash reserves. If CS burned through it they can generate it again. It's not like a small in TB area where the Director claims his car was broken into and $20K of money was taken that he was supposed to "deposit" the next day. I don't see TBU doing car washes and standing outside Publix with coin cans like they do up in FC Premier country.

Comment

Like for example the Florida Premier Spring Showcase 2020 - 13th ANNUAL SPRING SHOWCASE TOURNAMENT - May 8-10, 2020 that had to be postponed and will likely cancel?
                          How is FPFC going to make it if this Tournament is cancelled? Novi grew the revenues of this tournament by 400%. Seems like that would be a significant income source to pay for all those screaming coaches that are always fighting with the officials.

The little kicker is going to step in and close that gap?

Comment

I'm familiar with the CS situation and it's yesterday's news. A club that can generate cash reserves can generate cash reserves. If CS burned through it they can generate it again. It's not like a small in TB area where the Director claims his car was broken into and $20K of money was taken that he was supposed to "deposit" the next day. I don't see TBU doing car washes and standing outside Publix with coin cans like they do up in FC Premier country.
                            Maybe yesterday’s news but they are still digging outing the hole he created. Now you add the salaries of all the new positions, not filling vacant roles but new positions and new salaries not in the budget for the current year.

I have not mentioned FP or some Claim about money stolen out of a car so I’m not sure where you are going with that.

Comment

How is FPFC going to make it if this Tournament is cancelled? Novi grew the revenues of this tournament by 400%. Seems like that would be a significant income source to pay for all those screaming coaches that are always fighting with the officials.

The little kicker is going to step in and close that gap?
                              Don't under estimate the little kicker! TBU did and he went up to SR 54 and blew that sh*t up!

The "starter home" crowd is eating that up!

Comment

Sporting tampa Wesley chapel

Don't under estimate the little kicker! TBU did and he went up to SR 54 and blew that sh*t up!

The "starter home" crowd is eating that up!
                                He definitely did an amazing job! Anyone else. Gear that with FYSA getting rid of sporting chapel Campbell's gang? Will Novi take over wesley chapel and get that program in line?. Is it true they have big fines coming which is why they were forced to change the name to get away from scandal and fines? Or is that just haters of MB his amazing wife JB and that guy SC.Making claims?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X