Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No reason why we can’t start the spring season June 1. Still technically spring, good weather, safer, lots will be better by then. Jeff cup on July.
    You're so dumb, there's projected 100,000 to 200,000 possible deaths in the US. How do you expect soccer to be running in June?

Comment

Who said there was girls jeff cup in July? where r u getting this info from?
      Email from Jeff cup organizers. “As long as we have the all clear from USYS and/or US club by June 8 , we will be hosting the three remaining weekends on the following dates:
      Girls Weekend: July 18-19, 2020
      Girls Showcase: July 24-26, 2020
      Boys Showcase: July 31- Aug 2, 2020.

Deadline to confirm participation is by June 15

No refunds given if you don’t participate.

Comment

You're so dumb, there's projected 100,000 to 200,000 possible deaths in the US. How do you expect soccer to be running in June?
        I’m not dumb. I’m informed. If you read a bit more the spikes hit this week through end of April. By June things look up just like it is in other affected countries. It WILL get better. I wish people would stay indoors for 30 days and protect themselves but they won’t so sadly Lora of deaths projected April and May mostly elderly very sad but June will be better.

Comment

I’m not dumb. I’m informed. If you read a bit more the spikes hit this week through end of April. By June things look up just like it is in other affected countries. It WILL get better. I wish people would stay indoors for 30 days and protect themselves but they won’t so sadly Lora of deaths projected April and May mostly elderly very sad but June will be better.
          If we are going to play, nobody wants to because people are still afraid and have other things to do in the summer.

Comment

Email from Jeff cup organizers. “As long as we have the all clear from USYS and/or US club by June 8 , we will be hosting the three remaining weekends on the following dates:

I really hope MA clubs boycott this event. Arrogance beyond belief.

Comment

I really hope MA clubs boycott this event. Arrogance beyond belief.
              This guys lying, it’s fake

Comment

This guys lying, it’s fake
                Not fake - my kids team got an email from his coach letting us know, to keep the possibility open, don’t care whether you believe it or not.

Comment

Email from Jeff cup organizers.”As long as we have the all clear from USYS and/or US club by June 8 , we will be hosting the three remaining weekends on the following dates:

Today the VA governor locked the state down until at least a June 10th so they may want to stop worrying about what USYS and US Club say.

Comment

Absolute jokers to not give any refunds, what the f is wrong with these people??? No event they should give at least 80% back. Especially in these times. Should boycott this event going forward if they don’t do the right thing.

Comment

Absolute jokers to not give any refunds, what the f is wrong with these people??? No event they should give at least 80% back. Especially in these times. Should boycott this event going forward if they don’t do the right thing.
                      Agreed.

Comment

Not fake - my kids team got an email from his coach letting us know, to keep the possibility open, don’t care whether you believe it or not.
                        Definitely fake

Comment

Glorified pick up games.

Comment

Glorified pick up games.
                            yes even the teams that make it will be a mish mash of players from A, B and possibly C/guests just in order to field a team. I cannot see my D's 18 player roster all making it so the club will prob have to offer second teamers/younger players/guests to fill out the squad.

Comment

yes even the teams that make it will be a mish mash of players from A, B and possibly C/guests just in order to field a team. I cannot see my D's 18 player roster all making it so the club will prob have to offer second teamers/younger players/guests to fill out the squad.
                              Yeah it will be half azzed at best. And do you just run the "old" teams if you haven't been able to have had tryouts for next year's teams? Jeff Cup is trying to keep their $ and legally this may qualify them for it.

One thing is for sure - parents, clubs, leagues and event organizers (and their insurers) will be writing/signing very different contracts after this spring.

Comment

This is all fake, Jeff cup is canceled. If they were to reschedule, they'd put it on their website, so gtfo whoever said this

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X