Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pay to playb will suffer with this Corona virus

I honestly believe the pay to play system could suffer if clubs don't do what is right for their paying customers....give them their money back...get on the wrong side of the paying customers and there is no business....

Ask Godfather he is still waiting for $ from 🇦🇷 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I honestly believe the pay to play system could suffer if clubs don't do what is right for their paying customers....give them their money back...get on the wrong side of the paying customers and there is no business....
      Obsess much?

Comment

Does your TV company refund you for the stations you don't watch?

Comment

So your kid missed out on a minimum of 48 training sessions, besides a least two tournaments if you paid up front and you have no problem that the person you paid hets a free vacation?
          I wish I had your money!

Comment

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read today....time to get a real job

Comment

Winner for retard of the year!!

Comment

😂😂😂 el que no quiere caldo, que le den dos tazas

Comment

All illegal activity is getting lysol

Comment

if you would have bought a modest amount of stocks on march 18th, you would be selling it today and more than making up for the cost of your kids soccer.

stop whining about small stuff. this is a dog eat dog society. there is money to be made if you work your ass off and are not paralyzed by fear.

Comment

if you would have bought a modest amount of stocks on march 18th, you would be selling it today and more than making up for the cost of your kids soccer.

stop whining about small stuff. this is a dog eat dog society. there is money to be made if you work your ass off and are not paralyzed by fear.
                      the problem was on march 18th everyone was buying toilet paper. rich people were buying stocks.

Comment

Stop being lazy and get a real job instead BS’ing parents that you are in it for their kids...try that **** in Europe and they’ll laugh your ass right back across the Atlantic

Comment

Stop being lazy and get a real job instead BS’ing parents that you are in it for their kids...try that **** in Europe and they’ll laugh your ass right back across the Atlantic
                          i am not associated with any soccer club. just saying stop whining about money and look for ways to make it. if you didn't spend on soccer you'd be spending on something else. our system is made to get you to consume. not saying it's right - just is what it is. only way to have success is to grow the top line.

Comment

Youth soccer will not suffer much. 80% of parents in youth soccer are delusional. Youth soccer may struggle a little next year but, the 80% will keep it going.

Comment

Youth soccer will not suffer much. 80% of parents in youth soccer are delusional. Youth soccer may struggle a little next year but, the 80% will keep it going.
                              Agreed, this will lead to an "economic sort out" around the world but there will always be 80%.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X