Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pinecrest DPL - will it attract players?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The truth behind the madness is that pinecrest has lost credibility with all the leagues we’ve been a part of. We just want peace of mind to know that our child will play at whatever the level she deserves to be at. Forcing more on me doesn’t mean it’s better. Case being NPL to now playing in DPL. Thank you but I’m looking for peace .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The ‘ideas’ are just complaints that the OP has been spewing throughout the entire thread. Typical anonymous poster with keyboard muscles.
      This board allows for anonymity. It would be better if it didn’t but since it does nobody is going to voluntarily identify themselves. You didn’t either. Even with people not identifying themselves, factual statements can be checked and confirmed. This thread was started with a question: Pinecrest DPL will it attract players? The majority of the people who posted believes it will not and some questioned the current leadership of the club that over the last three years has been simply ineffective in turning around the girls program. It’s up to you how you want to look at it: factual criticism to take under consideration or anonymous complaint to be dismissed.

Comment

The fact that M.E.'s kid plays at Weston tells you everything you need to know about Pinecrest not so Premiere

Comment

Would love to hear some of your ideas. We definitely welcome any input that will improve our club.
          I am giving you a couple of basic ones: honesty, common sense, hard work
          I don’t see any good reasons to share the rest

Comment

Pinecrest will participate in the DPL next year. Will that be an attraction for your daughter?
            Will the current situation affect the introduction of a league that is already losing support
            like dpl? Or the club as whole along with other clubs?

Comment

1: Attract & Retain Quality parents that will support not only their daughters but the club as well.

2: Attract & Retain Top Quality coaches from across the country.

3: Attract & Retain Top Quality players for the DPL Program from the South Florida Area.

4: Attract & Ratain Top Quality players for our Partner Clubs which would be used as a feeder system for the DPL program.

5: Finally lowering our members travel fees by no longer participating in out of State Tournaments that no longer provide the same exposure for our Players.

I am sorry that your experience in the past may have not been ideal. I can assure you we are starting this journey with the well being of our players as the most important key.
              We will not overlook any potential DPL player.
              Will this change now with what is going? Any contingency plans for tryouts?

Comment

Will this change now with what is going? Any contingency plans for tryouts?
                without upcoming tournaments, pinecrest may not have any money, let alone worry about DPL.

Comment

No more GDA, you are stuck in the failed DPL. Feel sorry for the girls in recruiting age. Jerome served koolaid and you drank

Comment

No more GDA, you are stuck in the failed DPL. Feel sorry for the girls in recruiting age. Jerome served koolaid and you drank
                    #DApathway
                    #Expandedpools
                    #Bull****

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

#DApathway
                      #Expandedpools
                      #Bull****

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
                      You know we are the strongest team in Dade County. That’s how we qualified to join the DPL and will play against the best competition in the country. Our alliance with Weston FC is a strong one.

Comment

We are Pinecrest and we are ready. Welcome to our club

Comment

More koolaid from Pinecrest ??

We are Pinecrest and we are ready. Welcome to our club
                          If you have a Rec player . Anyone with a high level player needs to head north .
                          DA and DPL is out and ECNL is the new king. Please let me know ME
                          was it worth the 20-30K you sent Weston the last few years ? Another bad decision made for personal gains. It’s back to the Wild West in dade county. May the best coaches and
                          Club win. Very excited to see coaches and clubs having to earn it and not buy it with a league name or affiliation for a change.

Pinecrest will spiral back to the ice ages. Watch

Comment

If you have a Rec player . Anyone with a high level player needs to head north .
                            DA and DPL is out and ECNL is the new king. Please let me know ME
                            was it worth the 20-30K you sent Weston the last few years ? Another bad decision made for personal gains. It’s back to the Wild West in dade county. May the best coaches and
                            Club win. Very excited to see coaches and clubs having to earn it and not buy it with a league name or affiliation for a change.

Pinecrest will spiral back to the ice ages. Watch
                            You must feel so brave knowing who I am but not letting us know who you are.

Comment

Guess who

You must feel so brave knowing who I am but not letting us know who you are.
                              With so many families you have let down and enemies made , it must be hard.
                              Any educated parent knows the best programs are here in broward now .
                              Does not change the truth . #Truthhurts

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X