MA Spring Tournaments not allowing out of state teams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No it is too late to register for those tournaments. Girls are next weekend u15-u19, I see Stars, NEFC, Spirit of Liverpool, more Stars and Seacoast. Boys not showing the schedule yet.

Comment

What dumb-ass rules put in place by dumb-ass clowns like Fauci. Rules make absolutely no sense.

Comment

Seacoast Tournament Invitational

RI teams are pulling out of MA tournaments now. Younger girls heading to Seacoast, Girls: March 26-28th, 2021. Boys: March 19th-21st, 2021

Comment

I would rather wait to go to NH until Memorial Day, Nate Hardy Invitational. It's too cold in NH in March, likely get snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            What dumb-ass rules put in place by dumb-ass clowns like Fauci. Rules make absolutely no sense.
            Fauci has nothing to do with state decisions you fool. It's your own right-winger Baker that is doing this!

Comment

Fauci has nothing to do with state decisions you fool. It's your own right-winger Baker that is doing this!
              Please tell me this BS only applies to out of state teams coming in for tournaments. Are they going to let the RI teams play against MA teams in NEP?

Comment

Not the poster you are responding to but make no mistake, Baker is far from a right-winger. He is a RINO and is already in bed with your leftist liberal leaders. You wack jobs can have him.

We do agree the Fauci comment was stupid though.

Comment

Please tell me this BS only applies to out of state teams coming in for tournaments. Are they going to let the RI teams play against MA teams in NEP?

At least not in the next 2 months, maybe a May open up, but probably not. RI town teams are joining NECSL so that the couple RI "clubs" have teams to play. RI teams are not going to Connecticut either. RI club kids should go to Mass clubs, get out of RI. You are going to lose another season. This really only affects Bayside and Surf, a couple handfuls of kids from each of the other clubs in RI. Head to Mass club parents. RI soccer is a joke right now, bunch of dad's running it.

Comment

Why is there a NE Surf and a RI Surf? How dumb must RI Surf parents feel that if they joined NE Surf last year, they would have been playing meaningful games all along. NE Surf has had a ridiculous amount of games v Mass club teams, RI Surf has been playing mostly town teams. Shut down the dad show at RI Surf and join NE Surf, which will likely be in the top leagues in the very near future. Simply due to the # of teams/players they have.

Comment

Covid for the win

So you're saying we don't have to deal with the Cumberland Mafia, aka Bayside during the Stars tournament? That's the best news I've heard in a while.

Comment

So you're saying we don't have to deal with the Cumberland Mafia, aka Bayside during the Stars tournament? That's the best news I've heard in a while.
                        Joke man - Cumberland?????

Comment

I like the Bayside kids. Talented and play hard. Btw they are mainly from East Prov, and random kids from around the state. Too bad they won’t be at the tournament they are solid competition

Comment

Solid as a loaf

Yes real solid. I pass my judgment based on the number of youths wearing knee braces on a given team. The last time we played a PB coached Bayside Mafia team, most of the starters had them. They're a tournament club and they don't coach the beatiful game. They coach to beat the snot out of people. NH can have them.

Comment

I still see RI teams on tournament schedule so is any of this true?

Comment

I like the Bayside kids. Talented and play hard. Btw they are mainly from East Prov, and random kids from around the state. Too bad they won’t be at the tournament they are solid competition
                                you conveniently left out Bayside parent's. A bunch of loud mouth, obnoxious animals that take soccer way too seriously and after u-littles aren't a very organized or talented bunch. NH THANK YOU VERY MUCH for taking Bayside.

Signed,
                                EVERY CLUB SOCCER PARENT

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X