X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA teams can leave the state yes.
    Other states cannot come into MA.
    RI cannot play in MA but they can play in NH or CT. Also true.
    Same as the fall. You’ll see a new revised NEP schedule w RO teams not included again.

Comment

6ft

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      This is just shockingly naive

So a team from Conn cannot play a tourney in MA (for whatever arbitrary reason) but can a team come play a league game like ECNL or GAL?
      Supposedly they can't do multigame out of state tournaments, probably under the assumption you're going to stay over night. Single games are ok because you're just in and out for that one game.

And it could all change again tomorrow lol

Comment

It hadn’t changed since the fall I don’t know why people are surprised.

Comment

It hadn’t changed since the fall I don’t know why people are surprised.
          Who knows what tomorrow will bring. People are clamoring for more to be opened up.
          More people are getting vax'd and numbers are improving, yet there's worries about the more contagious version will take a hold before more people get vax'd. BU has several new variant cases in its testing results which means the versions are getting a foothold in the area. Every time we've loosened things up, it has to be reversed again.

Comment

Tournaments start in two weeks so we can't really be relaxed about it. My son'r Bayside team is now pulling out of Stars tournament and heading up to NH. Why would teams from out of state even be allowed to register if we were never allowed into MA in the first place?

Comment

Tournaments start in two weeks so we can't really be relaxed about it. My son'r Bayside team is now pulling out of Stars tournament and heading up to NH. Why would teams from out of state even be allowed to register if we were never allowed into MA in the first place?
              It is dumb - the NE states were working well together before with fairly similar rules on various things, but on this issue it's all over the place.

Comment

It is dumb - the NE states were working well together before with fairly similar rules on various things, but on this issue it's all over the place.
                Baker loosens restrictions on bars, Fenway and Gillette will soon allow fans, yet he won't let neighboring NE states play youth sports in his state, even with masks on and outdoors. Absolutely ridiculous.

Comment

I’m sure host clubs were hoping restrictions were going to change? I’m sure you got a refund but yes , it is an inconvenience.

Comment

Yes the teams that know, got a refund. Not everyone has been told yet. They’d better get the word out.

Comment

High Ho, High Ho, off to NH we go...

Comment

Supposedly they can't do multigame out of state tournaments, probably under the assumption you're going to stay over night. Single games are ok because you're just in and out for that one game.

And it could all change again tomorrow lol
                        But they can travel to NJ and play PDA one day and East Meadow the next in ecnl league games?

Comment

This is just shockingly naive

So a team from Conn cannot play a tourney in MA (for whatever arbitrary reason) but can a team come play a league game like ECNL or GAL?
                          My kids ECNL team sent a message the other day that into late April they will only play other MA ECNL teams. The original schedule had games against NY next week but the schedule is being reworked.

Comment

But they can travel to NJ and play PDA one day and East Meadow the next in ecnl league games?
                            Yes basically we can leave our state and play. But no teams from out of state can come play here. If we want to compete e teams in other states we have to go to them, they cannot come here.

Comment

So if Bolts want to play Bayside, Bolts go to Bayside but Bayside can’t come here.
                              Which is so stupid since so many bayside players and keepers train with the Revs.

Comment

So has Bayside and Surf RI pulled their teams from the MA tournaments? How about the RI liverpool teams? Are you all heading to Seacoast?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X