X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls ECNL Florida

We play on a team and I have no complaints but why do the
    ECNL teams in Florida seems so far behind other states.
    With all the soccer talent in Florida we should have one or two teams in the top 20!

Hate on me with Trump quotes.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    With all the soccer talent in Florida we should have one or two teams in the top 20!

the coaching here is 10 yrs behind, kids here dont know how to play the game. Its all tricks and flicks. Its also very selfish.

Comment

Because all the girls on the team don’t necessarily belong there, but ....we know club politics

Comment

I have same question, why? there can only be one answer.

Comment

I have same question, why? there can only be one answer.
          I know it’s not talent.
          South Florida and Tampa area should both have top 25 teams.
          NJ, TX?? C’mon

Comment

I know it’s not talent.
            NJ, TX?? C’mon
            In NJ it’s coaching - paying registration fees of close to 5k is normal up north plus state and all the “normal” fees associated with living there

Which leads to paying the better coaches more , if you are a youth soccer coach , you folllow the little money you can make

I’m glad I got out - soccer coaching here ain’t the same but I wouldn’t go back if they paid me

That simple

Comment

In NJ it’s coaching - paying registration fees of close to 5k is normal up north plus state and all the “normal” fees associated with living there

Which leads to paying the better coaches more , if you are a youth soccer coach , you folllow the little money you can make

I’m glad I got out - soccer coaching here ain’t the same but I wouldn’t go back if they paid me

That simple
              Thanks for beating me to it and I agree. Our kids play and played in Florida but we’re from Michigan and I have siblings living up there still with kids playing for Michigan Hawks and Wolves. Michigan is a rust belt state with Winter 5 months a year and Hawks and Wolves is considered one of the most competitive clubs in the country. We’ve compared notes and one big difference is the better coaches get paid more and the results show.

Comment

Speak for yourself. Our team isn't.

Comment

Thanks for beating me to it and I agree. Our kids play and played in Florida but we’re from Michigan and I have siblings living up there still with kids playing for Michigan Hawks and Wolves. Michigan is a rust belt state with Winter 5 months a year and Hawks and Wolves is considered one of the most competitive clubs in the country. We’ve compared notes and one big difference is the better coaches get paid more and the results show.
                  Coaches here might be qualified to walk your dog!

Comment

I know it’s not talent.
                    NJ, TX?? C’mon
                    You idiots in Florida need to figure it out, soccer is a team sport not about your little Mia

Comment

Florida is backwards and too many egos. Best players should be encouraged to play ECNL. Directors should be looking out for players but instead they keep players back to play state cup; FSPL & DPL. All ego and it’s stopped being about the players years ago.

Comment

Figure it out?? Every college coach in the country at every level recruits the entire state of Florida every year with out fail. Talent is not a problem in Florida, not even a little bit.

Comment

Winning as a team means zero to college coaches and shouldn’t matter at the elite level after u13 -

It’s all about getting your kid scouted

It’s a team sport when everyone’s getting paid to play

Comment

Winning as a team means zero to college coaches and shouldn’t matter at the elite level after u13 -

It’s all about getting your kid scouted

It’s a team sport when everyone’s getting paid to play
                            Florida soccer baby!

Comment

I always thought ecnl was very picky about the players they chose. Looking at my daughter ecnl team the talent level is all over the place. My daughter teammates consist of players that are below average to above average. How is this even possible? A few of the girls should not be on the ecnl team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X