Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Long time player, coach, and trainer. Worked as a coach at Clearwater in the past. EL is a stand up honest man and I could not think of a better person for the job. Anyone bashing is just someone from another club who does not know EL.
    Yeah he has done such a great job on the girls side so let’s give him the whole club...lol

Comment

Long time player, coach, and trainer. Worked as a coach at Clearwater in the past. EL is a stand up honest man and I could not think of a better person for the job. Anyone bashing is just someone from another club who does not know EL.
      Not sure anyone said EL is not honest. I think the reason people are laughing at the hire is that the girls program at CC is laughable and he is currently the girls DOC. Please explain why you think this is such a good move for CC...

Comment

This tells you all you need to know about the Chargers!!! LMFAO!!!

Comment

Not sure anyone said EL is not honest. I think the reason people are laughing at the hire is that the girls program at CC is laughable and he is currently the girls DOC. Please explain why you think this is such a good move for CC...
          There is no move, EL is still the girls Tech Director. PM is still the DOC, and SS is leaving U12 DA to be boys Tech Director

Comment

In all fairness being an honest and good human being does not make someone a good doc. As a doc el is horrible. The cc girl's program is horrible. Cc is not a destination for girls soccer.

Comment

In all fairness being an honest and good human being does not make someone a good doc. As a doc el is horrible. The cc girl's program is horrible. Cc is not a destination for girls soccer.
              You right, go with the club doc that will lie to you and take your money.

Comment

There is no move, EL is still the girls Tech Director. PM is still the DOC, and SS is leaving U12 DA to be boys Tech Director
                This is exactly what is happening...coming from a coach at the club. PM is not going anywhere.

Comment

This is exactly what is happening...coming from a coach at the club. PM is not going anywhere.
                  The big question is who gets the Celtics job, their DOC not getting his contract extended

Comment

Sorry, but I don't think that's a big question. It is a nice enough community club with a few really good teams through the years, but isn't like the Chargers which actually have mattered for a long time, even if that has diminished. The right DOC at CC and it is back in 2 years. Celtic doesn't have that history or that potential.

The big question is who gets the Celtics job, their DOC not getting his contract extended

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X