UH OH Chargers Top 20 In Country...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cc had to drop this article because they are losing NB and PM. Also I’m hearing that DA program is moving to LWR. They are scared of losing a ton of players so they did everything possible to drop this article

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Cc had to drop this article because they are losing NB and PM. Also I’m hearing that DA program is moving to LWR. They are scared of losing a ton of players so they did everything possible to drop this article
      Isn't the MLS at LWR anyway? They already lost one of their top players anyways...

Comment

Let the Jealous Bashing begin lol

https://www.soccerwire.com/news/soccerwire-top-100-boys-soccer-clubs-february-2021/

Chargers #17

Uh, where is TBU and Florida Premier?

Oh, that's right, not on the list...
        Pretty impressive that Florida has 7 clubs on the list and 3 in the Top 25 - all from South Florida: Weston, Inter Miami and Miami Rush Kendall.

Comment

Pretty impressive that Florida has 7 clubs on the list and 3 in the Top 25 - all from South Florida: Weston, Inter Miami and Miami Rush Kendall.
          You mean 4 in the Top 25 including C.C.

Comment

man, the FP nerds are working hard now to distract from this article. DA moving to LWR, that's original, and PM retiring.. never heard that one before either.

Comment

man, the FP nerds are working hard now to distract from this article. DA moving to LWR, that's original, and PM retiring.. never heard that one before either.
              FP and their constant smear campaigns... Their negativity is constant. One Club One Jealousy.

The pattern is clear - they covet the players and coaches at the same clubs they criticize constantly.

Comment

Man FP lives in your mind... Your life must be horrible..

Comment

Isn't the MLS at LWR anyway? They already lost one of their top players anyways...
                  Practice is currently not at LWR but next year they will be. The new CC is dedicated to moving MLS to LWR permanently

Comment

Practice is currently not at LWR but next year they will be. The new CC is dedicated to moving MLS to LWR permanently
                    Ah ok, I have friends whose sons play for CLW, and I thought they drove to LWR for practice, I could be mistaken though.

Comment

I believe they rotate practices. Or at least I know that's what they used to do. We aren't in the MLS league anymore.

Ah ok, I have friends whose sons play for CLW, and I thought they drove to LWR for practice, I could be mistaken though.

Comment

The Chargers have been a dying institution for years and anyone with eyes can see that. Dinosaurs and people with zero people skills running that club. Check the board of directors too and the history. That should answer any questions.

Comment

Clearwater and Tampa are dying. Lakewood ranch is growing. The Chargers will live on regardless of the TS hate

The Chargers have been a dying institution for years and anyone with eyes can see that. Dinosaurs and people with zero people skills running that club. Check the board of directors too and the history. That should answer any questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X