Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    yah but...some of these posters take it too far and make it personal and slander the directors and coaches of the clubs with baseless lies. Kind of slanderous. As someone said these people are tough guys hiding behind a computer.
    it's all fun and games-mostly- for these few bitter posters....well...maybe not... but let them proceed. Laugh at them if you want or just ignore them. I definitely don't read every single thread. I pick and choose which to follow and I suggest you do the same. The best way to proceed on ts is to know that club experiences differ for alot of parents and some choose to take it out on their former clubs. It's called life. Oh well. Not everyone is happy with their kids club and some parents come on ts to vent their anger.

Comment

Not entirely. It's also clubs and coaches bashing their competitors, coaches bashing employers (current and former).
      I think there should be time limits on these threads. After a month get rid of them. Is there any need for almost 800 posts on select or several hundred on Stars? How can 1 single club draw that many responses? It's insane the amount of work these ex club parents spend bashing their former clubs.

Comment

I think there should be time limits on these threads. After a month get rid of them. Is there any need for almost 800 posts on select or several hundred on Stars? How can 1 single club draw that many responses? It's insane the amount of work these ex club parents spend bashing their former clubs.
        Why? Some threads remain relevant over time. This is an unmonitored board and no one is going to track that nonsense. If you know a thread has gone off the rails don't click on it.

Comment

Fortunately, my 2 daughters have had zero problems at their club so far so I'm not an expert on issues with clubs that these thread starters have, but boy they seem to have alot of anger.
          I only hope these people find another club and become happier people.

Comment

It would be very interesting to see how many posts are directed AT Stars, vs. those coming FROM Stars.

I'd bet on the latter, and feel pretty comfortable doing it, too.

Comment

yah but...some of these posters take it too far and make it personal and slander the directors and coaches of the clubs with baseless lies. Kind of slanderous. As someone said these people are tough guys hiding behind a computer.
              I'm glad someone is finally calling out these people.

Comment

hahahahahhaha former scorpions thread dad is off the wall crazy. This guy needs serious psychological help. That guy is crying out for some major intervention. Anyone that angry everyday at a former club takes the cake as most crazy ts poster. It takes alot of energy to be that angry.
                Fr: Scorpion parent:

+1000. That guy is an idiot. Everyone knows who he is. Loud mouth, complainer and now bitter because of his daughter. Good luck to his new club. U guys will need it once things go downhill.

Comment

Fr: Scorpion parent:

+1000. That guy is an idiot. Everyone knows who he is. Loud mouth, complainer and now bitter because of his daughter. Good luck to his new club. U guys will need it once things go downhill.
                  Good riddance!

Comment

I have a different take on these posters. Let them take their anger out on ts better to let them be angry behind a computer than do something in real life. TS is harmless. Its an outlet for these people. How many people actually read ts? I dont think its too many. Like people say if a thread doesnt interest you or you know what is going to be said just move on and dont read it. At any time there is probably 40 active threads so just pick and choose. Who reads every thread?

Comment

I have a different take on these posters. Let them take their anger out on ts better to let them be angry behind a computer than do something in real life. TS is harmless. Its an outlet for these people. How many people actually read ts? I dont think its too many. Like people say if a thread doesnt interest you or you know what is going to be said just move on and dont read it. At any time there is probably 40 active threads so just pick and choose. Who reads every thread?
                      With so many different clubs in Massachusetts and thousands of kids playing club soccer im actually surprised there arent many more ex bitter parents. I can deal with a few of these parents complaining and starting threads. Oh well. Just feel sorry for these parents. Club soccer should not make anyone that angry regardless.

Comment

Has anyone noticed how the parents with major axes to grind are able to run rough shot on this blog? Looking at some of the posts regarding Stars, Select, NEFC and Scorpions it is soooo obvious that it is 1 or maybe 2 parents looking to start trouble and they post day after day about their own issues with the clubs. You can definitely tell it's 1 singular person that posts nonsense about each club by:

1. time of day that they post-same time each day
                        2. shortness of their posts- in selects and Scorpions each post is very short
                        3. the content of their posts- same thing over and over and over
                        4. sometimes they take a week off from posting then all of a sudden the topic shows up again at the top
                        5. THE ANGER! of these posts-holy moly some of these posts make these malcontents look absolutely bat sh*t crazy
                        6. when club parents come to the defense of these baseless and crazy posts the person then goes crazy.

There needs to be a time limit on these threads. It is SOOOOO boring to look at Select being expensive, Scorpions and NR, Stars and their arrogance and NEFC being over rated. How 1 person can post over and over again about club soccer is actually quite scary. They post the same thing over and over daily. How about getting a life?? The anger these people have towards their former club is very weird to me. I'd BET ALL my money that none of these 4 idiots have ever said anything to their former coaches. They just come on ts and hide behind a computer acting tough....as well as crazy. Time limits for threads!
                        "roughshod"

Comment

hahahahahhaha former scorpions thread dad is off the wall crazy. This guy needs serious psychological help. That guy is crying out for some major intervention. Anyone that angry everyday at a former club takes the cake as most crazy ts poster. It takes alot of energy to be that angry.
                          F ex scorpions dad and all other bitter parents that have an agenda on ts. How about putting your name to all the threads u people start. Of course not, just hide in your basements and act tough and say anything.

Comment

Here's a serious question about this board and these angry posters: What is it about MA soccer that generates so many angry parents and coaches who l like to come on here and rant?

Look at other states, they have a tiny fraction of the threads and most people keep the discussion reasonable and on topic. Trolls and *ssh*les don't get the responses they get from the MA board. So question is, what is wrong with all of us?

Comment

Here's a serious question about this board and these angry posters: What is it about MA soccer that generates so many angry parents and coaches who l like to come on here and rant?

Look at other states, they have a tiny fraction of the threads and most people keep the discussion reasonable and on topic. Trolls and *ssh*les don't get the responses they get from the MA board. So question is, what is wrong with all of us?
                              PASSION!!!.... until it inevitably turns to anger and bitterness for some but excellent and well thought out post.

Comment

Mind blown! Really this is a great point. I believe in MA the crap being sold by some of thee clubs creates a toxic environment and parents whether they want to admit it or not get wrapped on in it too much. Up until a couple years ago I will admit I was part of the problem and seeing things very subjectively as it related to my kids and their sports.

Maybe I am wrong.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X