•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls Academy League Texas Showcase

8 days away !

https://girlsacademyleague.com/gatx21/

The big question about GA is can the league attract coaches to its showcases? Based upon the attending coach list it doesn’t look good.

Comment

Are they live streaming the games though? Coach attendance in person for anything this year will be sparse.

Comment

https://girlsacademyleague.com/coach-list/

Comment

40 coaches ! What a joke hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Yikes! Not impressive unless u want to go to the University of Idaho! But what u expect at a GAL/DPL tournament.

Comment

That coach attendance list is really, really weak.

Comment

Yikes! Not impressive unless u want to go to the University of Idaho! But what u expect at a GAL/DPL tournament.
                GO Select. This is what u signed up for! Go get em next weekend!!!!

Comment

As a ga parent this is concerning. We are supposed to get a list of online coaches too but this is a bad start, especially when you compare to attendance at ECNL in Florida. Hard decisions will be made this spring

Comment

https://public.totalglobalsports.com...0/college-list

ECNL Florida coach list from 30 days ago.

Comment

Not a GAL fan but games will be live streamed. Most coaches dont' want to travel so now they don't have to

Comment

As a ga parent this is concerning. We are supposed to get a list of online coaches too but this is a bad start, especially when you compare to attendance at ECNL in Florida. Hard decisions will be made this spring
                        Even before Covid many coaches either don't register or do so at the last minute. She just needs to contact the coaches at the schools she's interested in with her schedule. If they're interested they will watch her

Comment

Even before Covid many coaches either don't register or do so at the last minute. She just needs to contact the coaches at the schools she's interested in with her schedule. If they're interested they will watch her
                          I get that, but this was a test year. I give GA the benefit of doubt because we like the coaches, teammates, etc and I can live with some growing pains. At the end of the day its about college, not wins/losses, not leagues, not championships.... but college. And if GA can’t get eyeballs then we’d really have to consider a change. I’m just being honest, I don’t want to leave and will do everything to talk myself out leaving but exposure is priority 1.

Comment

This list is not good at all. Even if they are going to watch the games they would register and the GA would add them. Some of the schools I have never even heard of. The GA is dead love the mass parents who drive to CT to play in the GA.

Comment

NCAA prohibits D1 coaches from attending any showcases until at least April 15 (no updates for after that yet). There will only be D2 and D3 coaches at showcases before that date.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X