Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Princeton Soccer Association (PSA)

It's weird to see the DOC of this organization DM now blasting on "KIDS" for what ADULTS have made it almost impossible to do as a KID anymore and that's ENJOY playing the game. There are so many rules year in and out that its almost like PRISON for these KIDS. Yes I don't care what DM says he is not in it for the kids but only in this for himself and the money that he can make from exploiting parents that have no clue of what's good or bad.

Just look at the kids that are leaving PSA and going elsewhere. DM can say what he want but that was a COWARD move and I use to be somewhat of a supporter of him but now HECK NO...and the fact that folks over at Match-fit exposed what he did on facebook…SO WHAT

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's weird to see the DOC of this organization DM now blasting on "KIDS" for what ADULTS have made it almost impossible to do as a KID anymore and that's ENJOY playing the game. There are so many rules year in and out that its almost like PRISON for these KIDS. Yes I don't care what DM says he is not in it for the kids but only in this for himself and the money that he can make from exploiting parents that have no clue of what's good or bad.

Just look at the kids that are leaving PSA and going elsewhere. DM can say what he want but that was a COWARD move and I use to be somewhat of a supporter of him but now HECK NO...and the fact that folks over at Match-fit exposed what he did on facebook…SO WHAT
    Hey everyone Dom Bucci learned how to make his own thread on the forum. Congrats.
    I get the feeling MatchFit is worried some kids may fly the MFA coop once HS ends to go elsewhere. You know rules are a good thing. The earlier kids learn to follow them the better adults they will be.

Comment

Ok I’ll bite- what did he say?

Comment

Hey everyone Dom Bucci learned how to make his own thread on the forum. Congrats.
        I get the feeling MatchFit is worried some kids may fly the MFA coop once HS ends to go elsewhere. You know rules are a good thing. The earlier kids learn to follow them the better adults they will be.
        Behind incoherent rambling they know what they are doing. Look at how they focused the subject topic so that no matter what you search for - you always find the thread! With help of ‘Too way?’ even DB is becoming more brazen.

All I know is that kids either love or hate the coach. That is pretty much a deciding factor on whether you stay on a team or leave. Rarely a club will have 2 competitive teams in the same age group. So if you’re not happy with training, or play time - you make a call to leave.

Unfortunately the recommendation is NEVER to try out for MFA.
        - the moment you show up for team practice to test out how your kid would fit - DB will burn you and call your coach informing casually that your kid is practicing (or even worse some coach will post a video of you or our you on social media)
        - maybe your kid is a Rock Star and want to play D1? Not likely because DB and your coach will withhold any email communication from college coaches, and you’ll only find out when someone forwards an email to you by accident
        - if it turns out you like the team (however unlikely) and are offered an ECNL spot- you will end up playing for ECNL Regional (with 30 kids) and then for Montclair United
        - your coach will ban you from any outside training or any other games
        - once you realize it’s too late, and want to go to a different place, DB will never release your player card and you will be a hostage for the rest of the season

Does anyone else have any ‘player first’ best practices I missed?

Comment

Completely agree when it comes to PSA, club going downhill fast esp with some of the people they have brought in recently that got fired elsewhere. I sincerely hope parents wake up and see through this BS, as their actions speak louder than words. You’ll continue to see people leave there....good luck and hope you truly do your research and make the right choices.

Comment

I am the original poster to this and no I am not DB. Listen for the sake of the debate yes I 100% agree that the rules are the rules and they should be followed. The problem that I have is that the KIDS didn't make the mistake the ADULTS made the mistake. Now when DM was at Cedar Stars "HE KNEW" that these kids were playing HS and doing both. DID he tell on them while he was at Cedar Stars???? No he didn't because it was beneficial to HIM and what he was doing. Now that he has moved on, now all of a sudden its FOUL and he needs to go and put a stop to it. That's what I have a problem with DM about. If he was all for the kids why didn't he stop it when he was at Cedar Stars. That's my argument and debate. KIDS are KIDS and yep was it wrong for them to break the rules 100% but ADULTS allowed them to do so and NOOOOOO don't blame the parents on this on because the CLUB that they played for KNEW of it but choice to turn a blind eye to it until one of their own or old coaches that KNEW ABOUT IT while he was there decided to ALL of a sudden say it's wrong because you don't play for me anymore. That's my beef

Comment

Behind incoherent rambling they know what they are doing. Look at how they focused the subject topic so that no matter what you search for - you always find the thread! With help of ‘Too way?’ even DB is becoming more brazen.

All I know is that kids either love or hate the coach. That is pretty much a deciding factor on whether you stay on a team or leave. Rarely a club will have 2 competitive teams in the same age group. So if you’re not happy with training, or play time - you make a call to leave.

Unfortunately the recommendation is NEVER to try out for MFA.
              - the moment you show up for team practice to test out how your kid would fit - DB will burn you and call your coach informing casually that your kid is practicing (or even worse some coach will post a video of you or our you on social media)
              - maybe your kid is a Rock Star and want to play D1? Not likely because DB and your coach will withhold any email communication from college coaches, and you’ll only find out when someone forwards an email to you by accident
              - if it turns out you like the team (however unlikely) and are offered an ECNL spot- you will end up playing for ECNL Regional (with 30 kids) and then for Montclair United
              - your coach will ban you from any outside training or any other games
              - once you realize it’s too late, and want to go to a different place, DB will never release your player card and you will be a hostage for the rest of the season

Does anyone else have any ‘player first’ best practices I missed?
              This is pretty much spot on unfortunately. The MFA crew should just lay low and collect the money. But if they poke the bear too much they are likely to be answering to the IRS about their strange tax returns, or other shady business practices.

You know its bad over there because they have to keep selling their product. Look at social media. Its full of cartwheels, dancing, same alums over and over. It looks like day care or a glorified SKIP program.

When is it ever just about the soccer over there? Even the coach that came over and decided to post on facebook about what other coaches do was telling people MFA was a bad club up until she took a job there.

Its a bad place, run by bad people, producing bad soccer.

Comment

Completely agree when it comes to PSA, club going downhill fast esp with some of the people they have brought in recently that got fired elsewhere. I sincerely hope parents wake up and see through this BS, as their actions speak louder than words. You’ll continue to see people leave there....good luck and hope you truly do your research and make the right choices.
                Well I am not familiar with PSA, but this seems like an MFA diversion or infomercial. Rest assured if kids leave it won't be for MFA.

Comment

I am the original poster to this and no I am not DB. Listen for the sake of the debate yes I 100% agree that the rules are the rules and they should be followed. The problem that I have is that the KIDS didn't make the mistake the ADULTS made the mistake. Now when DM was at Cedar Stars "HE KNEW" that these kids were playing HS and doing both. DID he tell on them while he was at Cedar Stars???? No he didn't because it was beneficial to HIM and what he was doing. Now that he has moved on, now all of a sudden its FOUL and he needs to go and put a stop to it. That's what I have a problem with DM about. If he was all for the kids why didn't he stop it when he was at Cedar Stars. That's my argument and debate. KIDS are KIDS and yep was it wrong for them to break the rules 100% but ADULTS allowed them to do so and NOOOOOO don't blame the parents on this on because the CLUB that they played for KNEW of it but choice to turn a blind eye to it until one of their own or old coaches that KNEW ABOUT IT while he was there decided to ALL of a sudden say it's wrong because you don't play for me anymore. That's my beef
                  Curious...Why did DM get fired?

Comment

Meredith???

Comment

Curious...Why did DM get fired?
                      And Dom will answer his own question in 5... 4... 3... 2...

Comment

Parents should teach their kids right from wrong. If someone allows you to break the rules it doesn't mean you should. How about some personal responsibility or accountability? How do you think colleges will view kids and their parents that break rules? How will the kids grow up knowing their parents permit circumventing the rules?

This sounds like the college admissions scandal. People think some rules don't apply to them.

As far as saying someone "ratted" them out, you should ensure you have proof because you may be defaming them.

Comment

And Dom will answer his own question in 5... 4... 3... 2...
                          Yeah its strange MFA are going after PSA. They can't beat PDA, they tried to get World Class kicked out of the ECNL, and try as they might they can't lay a glove on STA.

The better question might be why kids drive past PDA to play at MFA? Is MFA getting "top" players? Is MFA really a top club? Is "training" 3 hours a week really beneficial? Why is it so expensive at MFA for so little training? Does Dom own that beachhouse or just rent?

Comment

Parents should teach their kids right from wrong. If someone allows you to break the rules it doesn't mean you should. How about some personal responsibility or accountability? How do you think colleges will view kids and their parents that break rules? How will the kids grow up knowing their parents permit circumventing the rules?

This sounds like the college admissions scandal. People think some rules don't apply to them.

As far as saying someone "ratted" them out, you should ensure you have proof because you may be defaming them.
                            Again I am the original poster and when you say...…. "How do you think colleges will view kids and their parents that break rules? How will the kids grow up knowing their parents permit circumventing the rules?.....Do you really want me to answer that with all this stuff going on with colleges breaking the same rules to get top level athletes in basketball, football, soccer etc.....have you been paying attention to the news. Just wait until the whole Kansas basketball program goes on probation.....then I will answer this. No serious though as I said I don't disagree with you at all and sure it sounds as I am sticking up for the kids. Well I am sticking up for the kids because the ADULTS that had the power to say no from the very beginning refused to because it benefited them and now that DM is not at Cedar Stars he's like the HECK with those kids and I just think that's wrong on HIS part. I don't care about who is at MFA, PDA, Cedar Stars, STA, PSA etc.....we talking about KIDS and we talking about how come no ADULT or ADULTS have to suffer or be reprimanded for their actions in this nonsense. DM is not a snitch of any but more a snake in the grass that's all.

Comment

All you coaches are freaking clowns. All of you.

You coaches show the parents the example. You coaches show the kids the example. You, the coaches lead by example. A bad, very bad example.

It starts and stops with you. Doesn’t matter the club, you coaches (and DOC’s) are to blame for the mess.

Guess where it all leads from? Yeah, not parents or kids. It’s YOU.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So STFU all you coaches and DOC’s.

Like being spoken to like little children? Well, you are acting like one. Grow up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X