Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought you cons were ok with LEGAL immigration? Are we wrong about that? Have you cons “moved” on this issue? Are you now against ALL immigration period? Against ALL immigration from Mexico?

Which is it? We can’t talk sanely about this until you slow your wild spin on the issue and start sounding coherent.

Qbwahahahaha!
    In the end it's all about skin color with them isn't it? First it was illegal immigration, now it's who is immigrating. White Swedes aren't clamoring to move to the U.S. and pick our tomatoes.

Fact is we have to have unskilled labor to keep our economy running. I've absolutely no issue expanding a temporary Visa system for labor (with lots of caveats of course like they're vetted, have to have a job before arrival, have to check in with authorities, cannot bring family members, babies born to them aren't automatic citizens, leave after a few years). Also make the hiring of illegals a much bigger penalty to companies. Choke off demand for illegals eventually the supply dwindles.

Comment

In the end it's all about skin color with them isn't it? First it was illegal immigration, now it's who is immigrating. White Swedes aren't clamoring to move to the U.S. and pick our tomatoes.

Fact is we have to have unskilled labor to keep our economy running. I've absolutely no issue expanding a temporary Visa system for labor (with lots of caveats of course like they're vetted, have to have a job before arrival, have to check in with authorities, cannot bring family members, babies born to them aren't automatic citizens, leave after a few years). Also make the hiring of illegals a much bigger penalty to companies. Choke off demand for illegals eventually the supply dwindles.
      All reasonable demands which I agree with. The only problem is your political leaders don’t want any of those caveats.

Comment

libby, can you point to us the difference between "illegal" and "legal" immigration?
        ^^^^ I changed your word “importing” to “illegal” since my original point was about that - legal vs illegal immigration. I even capitalized “LEGAL” in my OP, thinking it would help you, the board’s “slow learner” but it didn’t seem to help, did it ?

Here are some things to read on the subject :

https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/b...al-immigration

https://www.dshs.wa.gov/faq/what%E2%...ted-immigrants

https://immigration.laws.com/illegal...al-immigration

If you need more resources than ^^^^, just ask! No need for you to go through life ignorant!

You do know that your liberal slave masters also imported slaves to the americas 100s of years ago right? I guess that was also "Legal" as well? or have you conveniently removed these facts from history as well? (how convenient).
        Since my “people” came to this country some years AFTER Lincoln free the slaves, you must have me confused with someone else because facts render it impossible for those who brought slaves to America “hundreds” of years ago could also be my “slave masters,” liberal or otherwise.

If you weren’t so dumb, you might understand basic logic like that.

Qbwahahaha

GQP, the party of con degenerates!

Comment

All reasonable demands which I agree with. The only problem is your political leaders don’t want any of those caveats.
          Is that why Biden is negotiating with Mexico on LEGAL immigration?

PS thanks for walking right into the haymaker, dummy! You really come across as just oh so dumb!

If you are 12 and just making trouble, I apologize for talking to you like you are an adult, child.

Comment

President elect Biden to start to be impeached on January 21st

the problem is this (i'm 100% certain the Mexico Prez. will not be giving the USA its best citizens) Mexico will happily be supplying the USA with its ****heads. Why would any mexican republicans want to come to the usa right now?

Comment

Trumpies must be quivering in anticipation of Trump’s imminent inauguration just 3 days from now. 😂

Comment

How about we let them craft some actual legislation + negotiations first? Contrary to what you've been told by Fox Dems dont' want open borders.

Comment

Trumpies must be quivering in anticipation of Trump’s imminent inauguration just 3 days from now. 😂
                  That conspiracy makes even less sense than Pizzagate. They're really grasping at the crazy straws at this point.

Comment

Biden puts kids in cages.

Comment

The only person saying that is you

Comment

Is that why Biden is negotiating with Mexico on LEGAL immigration?

PS thanks for walking right into the haymaker, dummy! You really come across as just oh so dumb!

If you are 12 and just making trouble, I apologize for talking to you like you are an adult, child.
                        ^^^^ another issue TC ran away from, never to be heard from again!

Weak!
                        Low T!

Comment

^^^^ another issue TC ran away from, never to be heard from again!

Weak!
                          Low T!
                          He never answers anything, never provides data, facts, links. Debating a mushroom would be more challenging.

Comment

The only person saying that is you
                            ... plus 40 million brainwashed Repug conspiracy theorists ....

Comment

... plus 40 million brainwashed Repug conspiracy theorists ....
                              Provide links to 100 different social media accounts posting that Trump will be inaugurated March 4th and maybe I’ll begin to believe you. 100 out of 40 million shouldn’t be hard to find.

Comment

He never answers anything, never provides data, facts, links. Debating a mushroom would be more challenging.
                                Yes, but with you, pretty sure the mushroom would win.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X