Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCSC What are you doing down here?

Why are you down here in South Florida and taking our players? You now have signed 7 of our 05's from our group for next year, stay in your own region! I'm not sure if this is allowed now but it wasn't before under the DA rules, go develop your own players MN/JC!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are you down here in South Florida and taking our players? You now have signed 7 of our 05's from our group for next year, stay in your own region! I'm not sure if this is allowed now but it wasn't before under the DA rules, go develop your own players MN/JC!
    Weston players?

Comment

They avoid players from their region. They hunt them down and still have not developed a true homegrown player.
      Is ok those that are from the area do not want to play for them either. There is a fallacy that they develop and train players.
      There are some kids in a neighboring club and they have beaten OCSC and tied them.

Now there argument is that they develop for the first team, but with all fairness what is there to do.

Comment

JC kinda developed the 05 group. He’s coming to save us.

Comment

JC and MN is from that area so I am sure it has more to do with they know the players and are comfortable with them. We heard the central Florida area hasn't been very kind to MN, his son or JC so I don't blame them. Why basically give those kids of the parents bad mouthing you a free pass and path to the pros, the families in south Florida will appreciate them more andall their hard work for the kids.
          The path to the pros is through South Florida, bottom line.

Comment

That is not fair, they held ID sessions for the north and central regions already. From our understanding and communication from the club, they are keeping four from the current U17 side(all 05's obviously) and the rest are from south Florida or out of state. None from JFC/TBU or the Chargers are making it. Three from OCYS, two from Rush in Orlando and one from IdeaSport.

Comment

JC and MN is from that area so I am sure it has more to do with they know the players and are comfortable with them. We heard the central Florida area hasn't been very kind to MN, his son or JC so I don't blame them. Why basically give those kids of the parents bad mouthing you a free pass and path to the pros, the families in south Florida will appreciate them more andall their hard work for the kids.
              The path to the pros is through South Florida, bottom line.
              Respect is earned not given. They have not done anything to deserve being treated like people that care at all about the community in Central Florida. Actually, quite the opposite.

Comment

Respect is earned not given. They have not done anything to deserve being treated like people that care at all about the community in Central Florida. Actually, quite the opposite.
                FKK has the top 05 team in Central Florida. Why haven’t they picked up any players from that team?

Comment

FKK has the top 05 team in Central Florida. Why haven’t they picked up any players from that team?
                  Please tell me you're joking or just a troll? That 05 team is actually the weakest group here in Central Florida, there is a chance that IdeaSport could beat that ECNL team and IdeaSport are not that good.

Comment

Please tell me you're joking or just a troll? That 05 team is actually the weakest group here in Central Florida, there is a chance that IdeaSport could beat that ECNL team and IdeaSport are not that good.
                    The best 05 in the area plays for FKK 2004 team. The rest are below average. Dad doesn’t want him playing in pro side instead take the college pathway.

Comment

The best 05 in the area plays for FKK 2004 team. The rest are below average. Dad doesn’t want him playing in pro side instead take the college pathway.
                      Fair enough

Comment

No doubt he is very good and could play at that level(he could, not his brother) but let's be honest about the situation. His parents behavior got him and his brother kicked out of the academy and they were not/are not welcomed back. Not just there but several other clubs kicked them out. Something very similar happened to another 05 for OCSC last year, dad was causing more problems than it was worth and the kid will never play for them again because of that. Very good player in the middle but his dad didn't handle the situation properly and let emotions get in the way and now that player will never get a shot with his former team because of parents actions.
                        Both are very sad and unfortunate but created by the parents.

Comment

No doubt he is very good and could play at that level(he could, not his brother) but let's be honest about the situation. His parents behavior got him and his brother kicked out of the academy and they were not/are not welcomed back. Not just there but several other clubs kicked them out. Something very similar happened to another 05 for OCSC last year, dad was causing more problems than it was worth and the kid will never play for them again because of that. Very good player in the middle but his dad didn't handle the situation properly and let emotions get in the way and now that player will never get a shot with his former team because of parents actions.
                          Both are very sad and unfortunate but created by the parents.
                          I know a few families that left the program and wanted to come back and they got rejected.

Comment

I know a few families that left the program and wanted to come back and they got rejected.
                            JC and MN operated the same way down in Weston, so I am not surprised. They think they are like a little mafia and if you leave you can't come back.

Comment

We've heard that fkk 04 coach doesn't challenge and work his teams hard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X