Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fades?! No one takes him seriously any longer. He did have a run and now his influence is gone.
    Love it.
    Jay

Comment

So wonderful to post about larry and not have him spam your
      email/Facebook/Twitter
      or call your home and
      harass your son (thinking it’s you) or your
      daughter (thinking it’s your wife).
      I have to admit I was one of the fools who advertised with him (briefly) and when I stopped because I learned what he was all about the wrath of a
      1000 scorn soccer moms/dads ensued.
      He truly is a bottom feeder schmuck.

Comment

Wow and wow again

Comment

I wonder how much Sesa is paying Larry to try and scare OUSC parents into fleeing. Those fake emails are a little obvious.

Comment

I wonder how much Sesa is paying Larry to try and scare OUSC parents into fleeing. Those fake emails are a little obvious.
            I might think nothing. Sure Larry is a greedy talentless OBESE slob BUT he is angry and has nothing to do but sit behind a keyboard or phone and stir up trouble to justify his existence. He is running out of energy for sure so maybe he fades out and that other slob CJ takes over. At least her kids have a speckle of talent and she is slightly less angry than LArry Miller.

Comment

I heard he is back on the Island after moving from upstate. My friend said she heard a rumor that his daughter caught him looking through her purse .....apparently there was a big blowout and he moved away from her at HER request. Oh Larry so unlucky in relationships.
              Jay

Comment

I heard he is back on the Island after moving from upstate. My friend said she heard a rumor that his daughter caught him looking through her purse .....apparently there was a big blowout and he moved away from her at HER request. Oh Larry so unlucky in relationships.
                Jay
                Wow... Liar-ry Miller is actually still alive ??

Comment

Larry Miller

Wow... Liar-ry Miller is actually still alive ??
                  i guess so...he is constantly deleting posts and/or censoring any information that he does not agree with or does not fit his agenda....what a scumb-g.

Comment

i guess so...he is constantly deleting posts and/or censoring any information that he does not agree with or does not fit his agenda....what a scumb-g.
                    Scared child.
                    ALONE.

Comment

That is because someone forwards his vulgar posts to his sponsors and then they DROP him or make him take them down.
                      Oh he’s a real tough guy for sure

Comment

Larry Miller

That is because someone forwards his vulgar posts to his sponsors and then they DROP him or make him take them down.
                        Oh he’s a real tough guy for sure
                        ive made posts without vulgar or profanity. But with facts and websites, video links ect.
                        They were censored because he does not want the real information out there.

He is like cnn, abc...Fake news!!!!!

Comment

BOTN is like being sexual aroused by feces....

Comment

ok poop boy, we get it, was more funny when TS went down for a few days, thought LM had finally found the wires to cut...hahahah

Comment

ok poop boy, we get it, was more funny when TS went down for a few days, thought LM had finally found the wires to cut...hahahah
                              Do you know why it was down? Was it just NY?

Comment

Do you know why it was down? Was it just NY?

Issue with one of our service providers that was harder to resolve than it should have been because of the holiday week.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X