Coastal caught cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    All CSU members should watch this space closely!!!

Well those full time members that aren't here hourly already....

You'll be so proud.
    Can you make a little sense? Why would anyone watch TS closely? Are you drinking or is it the heat?

Comment

You'll be so proud.
      Sounds like a threat to the CSU staff? Careful how you write your post. Someone might take legal action.

Comment

You'll be so proud.

Well....we're waiting....

Comment

Sounds like a threat to the CSU staff? Careful how you write your post. Someone might take legal action.
          I always wondered about the necessity of those reading comprehension tests in elementary school. Who is it that's not capable of understanding what they read? Thanks to TS, I have my answer.

Comment

uh--no it doesn't

Comment

Both ET and PT got suspended for 5 games. End of story.

CSU bashing for what reason? Why not bash MAPLE for the ruling?

Comment

Both ET and PT got suspended for 5 games. End of story.

CSU bashing for what reason? Why not bash MAPLE for the ruling?
                No decision yet--stop lying

Comment

No decision yet--stop lying
                  LOL. You are the one lying. Who told you no decision yet? I'll give you one guess!

Comment

how about no FINAL decision yet

Comment

I think the point is that regardless of what happened, what the details are and what the outcome is, CSU is showing an incredible lack of class and in the long run they are harming themselves more than anyone at Coastal.

Why anyone would go to these lengths shows a total air of desperation and spite.

If they had any sense they would simply quiet down.

They are destroying their own reputation or wise still, confirming their poor one

Comment

I know little of the history here. For ANY club to encourage this kind of dialogue is despicable. Surely there are better ways to conduct yourself and your staff?

Comment

how about no FINAL decision yet
                          Anyone who thinks someone would cheat to gain an advantage at u10, when no scores are even kept is just a fool with an agenda. Even if he is suspended he wont lose my kid and I suspect he wont lose anyone else's either. The club will keep growing. You always make enemies when you try do do something on your own and thats whats happening here.

Comment

Anyone who thinks someone would cheat to gain an advantage at u10, when no scores are even kept is just a fool with an agenda. Even if he is suspended he wont lose my kid and I suspect he wont lose anyone else's either. The club will keep growing. You always make enemies when you try do do something on your own and thats whats happening here.
                            No one "thinks" that "someone" would cheat at the U10 level. MAPLE FOUND that PT and ET did cheat at the U10 level. Of course YOU do not think they will lose any players, because all these ridiculous CSU bashing posts are written by either (a) coastal staff (b) ET herself or (c) someone who has been sold a load of baloney and believes it.

Comment

Can you tell us why staff at CSU are even on this forum? No doubt the owners too.

Can any of them confirm that a single player played illegally?

Exactly......

Comment

Do we know if the team was waived into I10?

If so, isn't the rest irrelevant?

As far as I understand all players were within age and the roster cleared to compete.

Comment

Working...
                                X