Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask the democratic candidate to update their free programs to include this one

😂
    or maybe trump can get his russian friends to pay for it? nah, they don't give, they just steal.

Comment

are you really bitching about going to 2.5k course????

Shut the fvck up and either invest in your education or continue to suck.

I drop that or more for every single professional education course I attend....but guess what...it’s almost always worth it because I’m learning new things, expanding my skill set, becoming reinvigorated about what I do,
      And in many cases I make more money as well.

Don’t be such a cry baby victim.
      I would not call these courses education. These are training courses that offer a protocol to follow. There was one education course, called the national youth license course that has been discontinued.

Comment

I think most posters replying here are missing the point.... $2500 for professional training sounds about par for the course in most industries, but in the system we seem to have you cough up $2500 because you need to say you have a good licence so some turdball DOC will give you a team of kids that stop eating the grass and chasing butterflies long enough to actually kick a ball and make you feel like you have a purpose.

Comment

What are you talking about?

These positions have been clearly stated by ALL of our current democratic candidates. Embrace it. Stated publicly on televised debates in many cases. If you don’t believe in those listed tenets, and embrace free stuff for our illegal aliens then you are literally a Nazi.
          I pay plenty of taxes. Free education is fine with me! Dbag!

Comment

I pay plenty of taxes. Free education is fine with me! Dbag!
            I’m not sure you understand how it works....

Do you think our current taxes will be able to cover free education, free health care, and free college for all illegal immigrants?

How about all that free stuff when the borders are opened even more than now?

No, no, no, I’m afraid your “plenty of taxes” won’t even scratch the surface of that incoming bill. You’re gonna have ego dig deeper and give way more. Enjoy.

BTW...that doesn’t even begin to address the massive homeless problem in the US. That’s a whole other bill, that your “plenty of taxes” aren’t paying for yet.

But, I’m sure if we just give MORE money to our government, they will always do what’s best with it and not waste it.

Comment

I’m not sure you understand how it works....

Do you think our current taxes will be able to cover free education, free health care, and free college for all illegal immigrants?

How about all that free stuff when the borders are opened even more than now?

No, no, no, I’m afraid your “plenty of taxes” won’t even scratch the surface of that incoming bill. You’re gonna have ego dig deeper and give way more. Enjoy.

BTW...that doesn’t even begin to address the massive homeless problem in the US. That’s a whole other bill, that your “plenty of taxes” aren’t paying for yet.

But, I’m sure if we just give MORE money to our government, they will always do what’s best with it and not waste it.
              Hey Russian guy, it’s just a post about the c license costing too much money in a country with under qualified coaches looking to better their coaching education.

Comment

Hey Russian guy, it’s just a post about the c license costing too much money in a country with under qualified coaches looking to better their coaching education.
                Not having enough qualified coaches, especially for the younger ages when kids are supposed to learn good fundamentals, is a huge problem here. Coaches get paid crap, many have to have 2nd jobs but those jobs have to be ones that give them flexibility ,so often times those aren't good paying either. $2500 + time off and oftentimes travel is a substantial commitment and isn't one many can make. Go for your B or A and it's even more. If USSF wants to raise the game for all, this issue needs to be addressed. The organization is sitting on $165M in the bank. They easily can subsidize the costs (doesn't have to be free but make it much cheaper) and greatly expand class availability and frequency so that many more can participate.

Comment

Not having enough qualified coaches, especially for the younger ages when kids are supposed to learn good fundamentals, is a huge problem here. Coaches get paid crap, many have to have 2nd jobs but those jobs have to be ones that give them flexibility ,so often times those aren't good paying either. $2500 + time off and oftentimes travel is a substantial commitment and isn't one many can make. Go for your B or A and it's even more. If USSF wants to raise the game for all, this issue needs to be addressed. The organization is sitting on $165M in the bank. They easily can subsidize the costs (doesn't have to be free but make it much cheaper) and greatly expand class availability and frequency so that many more can participate.
                  How much money do you require to supervise kids, so they can play on their own in a safe environment? It should be a volunteer job. Drop the hocus-pocus until the kids are ready to the train to compete stage of development. That is sometime after 15 years of age.

Comment

Originally posted by Just a Coach View Post
                    How much money do you require to supervise kids, so they can play on their own in a safe environment? It should be a volunteer job. Drop the hocus-pocus until the kids are ready to the train to compete stage of development. That is sometime after 15 years of age.
                    Seriously "coach"? Volunteer coaches at the youth level is a huge detriment to development. Many never even played the game and most certainly never played at a high level. They learn incorrectly if they're learning at all. Once Iceland got all its coaches - ALL - UEFA A and B licensed their international performance started to vastly improve. Teach a kid at age 7 the right way to play and you won't have to spend years correcting bad technique or catching up to the rest of the world.

Comment

Seriously "coach"? Volunteer coaches at the youth level is a huge detriment to development. Many never even played the game and most certainly never played at a high level. They learn incorrectly if they're learning at all. Once Iceland got all its coaches - ALL - UEFA A and B licensed their international performance started to vastly improve. Teach a kid at age 7 the right way to play and you won't have to spend years correcting bad technique or catching up to the rest of the world.
                      Amen! This is ridiculous!

Comment

License for what..is that c lisense going to make you a better coach? To many ratings in America..something else to make money from..

Comment

License for what..is that c lisense going to make you a better coach? To many ratings in America..something else to make money from..
                          versus an E, or nothing at all like all the volunteer coaches "Just A Coach" seems to think are sufficient? Yeah, it will make you a better coach. Actually caring enough to go through the training means you're a better coach.

Comment

versus an E, or nothing at all like all the volunteer coaches "Just A Coach" seems to think are sufficient? Yeah, it will make you a better coach. Actually caring enough to go through the training means you're a better coach.
                            I go through online “YouTube” training. That is free. Piss off us soccer!

Comment

Evidence?

Comment

What is the "right way to play?"

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X