X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miramar or south Florida fc?

How are these teams?

1. Miramar: is like smoking crack with your uncle. You know its terrible for you, but you feel safe because at least uncle george is there

2. SouthFloridaFC: is like going to a strip club in the hood. You can definitely afford more lap dances. But something definitely smells fishy. And you feel real dirty after you are done.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      1. Miramar: is like smoking crack with your uncle. You know its terrible for you, but you feel safe because at least uncle george is there

2. SouthFloridaFC: is like going to a strip club in the hood. You can definitely afford more lap dances. But something definitely smells fishy. And you feel real dirty after you are done.
      We have an internet winner!!! That's the best thing I've seen on here.

Comment

Thanks, i appreciate it. ^^^

Comment

Thanks, i appreciate it. ^^^
          Weston: You know they will harass you, but you love it and pay to get harassed.

WPU: Like your wife, changes every year. But hey you always go back because your tempted.

Inter: You think you made it pro and will continue to think that, yet your the dad of the player that never played ball, and the mother thats screaming down the sidelines with that ridiculous fan wear thinking your the most valuable person.

Comment

Priceless!! Could not have said it better myself!! Miramar United for sure are meth heads!

Comment

Priceless!! Could not have said it better myself!! Miramar United for sure are meth heads!
              Weston is the best!!!! Best coaching staff and players in the whole world.

Comment

my take was better. the wpu/weston take could of been funnier. sorry next!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X