Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a shame parents should we be doing to give our chil the best chance to Kate it in soccer? What qualities should we be looking for in a club?
    Why don’t clubs treat the quality players as such?
    Please repost your question.

Comment

I am licenses in ussf and uefa. I became DOC because, I wanted to effect changes. Coaching did not allow that for me. As a DOC I could help all player as a coach I could only help a team.

why you couldn't you be very effective as a coach ie advancing your team or players ? doesn't every great coach or DOC start there ?

Comment

why you couldn't you be very effective as a coach ie advancing your team or players ? doesn't every great coach or DOC start there ?
        I have coach for many years. Yes, I could aid in all players progression. As DOC, I can provide a better system and enviorment for all players. Imagine the difference between a gardener and an automated greenhouse. While both effective, one is just on a large scale.

Comment

You guys come over and chill if your a doc how about some quality in Florida soccer. I am from Europe as is my kid and it’s deplorable what’s going on here. Iam talking this bs DA level in this state as well. So make a difference mate. If your club is putting on the proper sessions I will leave and come right on over
          I cannot address you directly. Rules prevent me from doing. If you have question, I can help with that.

Comment

I have coach for many years. Yes, I could aid in all players progression. As DOC, I can provide a better system and enviorment for all players. Imagine the difference between a gardener and an automated greenhouse. While both effective, one is just on a large scale.

ok I am confused now, you could not be effective as a coach and now you want to be effective on a larger scale???? Good luck!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2614886]ok I am confused now, you could not be effective as a coach and now you want to be effective on a larger scale???? Good Iuck

Luck is not needed. Please read the answer again before you post a reply.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2614891]
                ok I am confused now, you could not be effective as a coach and now you want to be effective on a larger scale???? Good Iuck

Luck is not needed. Please read the answer again before you post a reply.

".....I became DOC because, I wanted to effect changes. Coaching did not allow that for me...."

Comment

I cannot address you directly. Rules prevent me from doing. If you have question, I can help with that.
                  Why is soccer in Florida 10 yrs behind what’s going on in the rest of this country? Zero tactics kids running around like lunatics ? Why can’t you guys change that?

Comment

what type of soccer license do you have ? why did you decide to be a DOC?
                    My resume says I have a “a” license. I chose to be a doc because it helps bang the moms and dads and the private training is through the roof. Plus had it not been me It would have been some other Deusch bag I would report to.

Comment

".....I became DOC because, I wanted to effect changes. Coaching did not allow that for me...."[/QUOTE]

Coaching allow me to help with player progression. My ideas or input meant very little to the DOC. As a DOC, I can foster a culture and enviroment that will affect change throughout the club.

Comment

Why is soccer in Florida 10 yrs behind what’s going on in the rest of this country? Zero tactics kids running around like lunatics ? Why can’t you guys change that?
                        Too many players of different skill levels are on the same team. This is the reason for the kick and run style of many club soccer team in Florida. I am working to change this for our club. I can not speak for other clubs.

Comment

Thank you all, for the questions.. I hope this has been helpful. I implore you to take your time in choosing a club for your player. Ask the clubs questions, this is the most important things. If you feel uncertain, remember you can leave a question for the DOC.

Comment

My son is superstar u15 goalie who destroys at all skill levels. But good teams are scared to take him. Too many p*ssy DOC don’t want to upset lesser original goalie parents. Do you have balls to take my so on top team?

Comment

My son is superstar u15 goalie who destroys at all skill levels. But good teams are scared to take him. Too many p*ssy DOC don’t want to upset lesser original goalie parents. Do you have balls to take my so on top team?
                              Hey tough guy if your goalie has the same piss and vinegar attitude that you have I will take him all day long. You seem like a cool guy who really loves his son. What could go wrong sounds like a match made in heaven!

Comment

Sir, I was there when OCYS called the police on you and you are right they are scared of you and your son. The passions yous has is amazing and passion can have a good player great!

A great player who has the passions limit is the sky. Your son has passions and is great. He can play at the sky cause there no limit on him!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X