Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have not committed yet as we are trying to track down the coach but that is where we will take our talents to. They play and beat DA teams all the time.
    They have never played a DA team and have certainly never beat a DA team. DA teams only play DA teams. Have fun as a mercenary for the Vikings. My bet is you wont even make it through one tournament with them. You know that they don't play in a league and dad is on the phone every time a tournament comes up finding local club players to play with his kid. Occasionally some da players and some ECNL players play with them but, they don't train together they practice in anticipation of tournaments since the kids all play at other clubs. Good luck by the way Football season is over unless Traffic cone is playing I9 or YMCA

Comment

AGAIN THIS IS NOT ME< JUST STOP IT!!!
      BTW we will play soccer again after REAL FOOTBALL and yes he got asked to play with a top notch team. You want to see real talent come to a Florida Viings game and see what a top level goalie looks like. You all are losers!!
      He tough guy quit impersonating me. Orange barrel and his brother traffic cone are being hurt by your nasty comments. Please be nice barrel and cone are both crying on the couch.

Comment

Dallas 2005 boys da beat the women’s national team! Vikings beat that da team. Vikings could win women’s world cup

Comment

They have never played a DA team and have certainly never beat a DA team. DA teams only play DA teams. Have fun as a mercenary for the Vikings. My bet is you wont even make it through one tournament with them. You know that they don't play in a league and dad is on the phone every time a tournament comes up finding local club players to play with his kid. Occasionally some da players and some ECNL players play with them but, they don't train together they practice in anticipation of tournaments since the kids all play at other clubs. Good luck by the way Football season is over unless Traffic cone is playing I9 or YMCA
          You *******s are just jealous as only the best play for the Vikings. It is an invite only team! None of you losers have ever been invited to the Vikings. They are actually better than da the stats speak for themselves! With my kid as goalie nothing can stop them

Comment

u15 goalie looking for top team orlando

Dallas 2005 boys da beat the women’s national team! Vikings beat that da team. Vikings could win women’s world cup
            They also beat the Weston 05 team last year 8-1 in a friendly and if they had a better GK wouldn't have allowed that goal. They also beat the Dallas 05 team that beat the women national team, which of course are WC champions so they obviously have a good program.

Comment

They also beat the Weston 05 team last year 8-1 in a friendly and if they had a better GK wouldn't have allowed that goal. They also beat the Dallas 05 team that beat the women national team, which of course are WC champions so they obviously have a good program.
              Vikings are trash and have never beaten a da team

Comment

U15 goalie looking for top team orlando

Vikings are trash and have never beaten a da team
                Seriously, did this team beat two DA teams with no DA players? If so I would seriously rethink our DA program or mimic what they are doing and what their coaching staff is doing.

Comment

Seriously, did this team beat two DA teams with no DA players? If so I would seriously rethink our DA program or mimic what they are doing and what their coaching staff is doing.
                  I don't know for 100% sure, but they couldn't beat my sons team, and we aren't exactly a DA group...

I will say the kids played a good clean game, coach and parents seemed sane, doubt they would put up with orange barrel's daddy and his BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X