Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEFC Recruiting E-Mails

Anyone notice a massive uptick in the tryout e-mails? I mean, I'm used to them from all clubs but the full-court press this year is over the top.

Maybe that explains the GPS-bashing? Not going to make their Mendon payment and they need to increase revenue ASAP?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone notice a massive uptick in the tryout e-mails? I mean, I'm used to them from all clubs but the full-court press this year is over the top.

Maybe that explains the GPS-bashing? Not going to make their Mendon payment and they need to increase revenue ASAP?
    Uptick in all clubs. Stars, GPS and Liverpool in my spam email just today. They are all filling their bottom tier teams for spring.

Comment

Uptick in all clubs. Stars, GPS and Liverpool in my spam email just today. They are all filling their bottom tier teams for spring.
      That's typical. I've noticed 2x as much from NEFC since the talking-soccer onslaught began. Has to be related.

Comment

That's typical. I've noticed 2x as much from NEFC since the talking-soccer onslaught began. Has to be related.
        How many new players can be found? Do they come from town programs or disgruntled parents from an existing club? Do they come from clubs or teams collapsing or near collapse (survived the fall down a player every game etc).

How often do you see new A+ players join in the Winter?

Tell me how goes this.

Comment

How many new players can be found? Do they come from town programs or disgruntled parents from an existing club? Do they come from clubs or teams collapsing or near collapse (survived the fall down a player every game etc).

How often do you see new A+ players join in the Winter?

Tell me how goes this.
          =====

This could be a bigger play for the high school kids

Comment

NEFC is a desperate and tired club. Nothing doing with the scumbags in Mendon.

Comment

Goodbye JB.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Adios!

Comment

Everyone knows that NEFC is in desperation mode. It used to be players flocked there to play for good coaches. Now NEFC acquires questionable coaches to bring their players along. Fast foorward one seasont: a lot paid coaches with teams lacking number and quality. Basically NEFC is a more watered version of GPS. If that's possible.

Comment

Everyone knows that NEFC is in desperation mode. It used to be players flocked there to play for good coaches. Now NEFC acquires questionable coaches to bring their players along. Fast foorward one seasont: a lot paid coaches with teams lacking number and quality. Basically NEFC is a more watered version of GPS. If that's possible.
                    Have you seen standing in DA and rosters for NPL girls teams that you make this stand?

If you are referring to the 10-20 teams below above mentioned then such statements are irrelevant as all clubs third down teams are money makers.

Comment

Have you seen standing in DA and rosters for NPL girls teams that you make this stand?

If you are referring to the 10-20 teams below above mentioned then such statements are irrelevant as all clubs third down teams are money makers.
                      In DA groups 15-19 you are: 4th, 2nd, 1st, and 2nd. In a region of no competition and some teams lacking certain age groups, you have zip reason to brag about. Yes the rosters are comprised of 20+ players, yet I saw you playing some games with 11 or 1-2 subs. You have a lot more pedaling to do to convince anyone that you are still relevant breathing healthy.

Comment

In DA groups 15-19 you are: 4th, 2nd, 1st, and 2nd. In a region of no competition and some teams lacking certain age groups, you have zip reason to brag about. Yes the rosters are comprised of 20+ players, yet I saw you playing some games with 11 or 1-2 subs. You have a lot more pedaling to do to convince anyone that you are still relevant breathing healthy.
                        Different poster, but there records in fall are without their waivered players, many of whom are the top scorers and players on their rosters. So get back to us at the end of the year with those records.

Also, let’s see where their 2nd teams (NPL) place when spring is over. My guess is on top or close to it, beating out the other NPL clubs 1st team. After those, it’s a crap shoot and watered down just like most big club’s 3-10 teams. But their top two teams are almost always in contention for league championship.

Comment

Different poster, but there records in fall are without their waivered players, many of whom are the top scorers and players on their rosters. So get back to us at the end of the year with those records.

Also, let’s see where their 2nd teams (NPL) place when spring is over. My guess is on top or close to it, beating out the other NPL clubs 1st team. After those, it’s a crap shoot and watered down just like most big club’s 3-10 teams. But their top two teams are almost always in contention for league championship.
                          But isn't NEFC NEFC throughout the year? Then come back at the end and brag.

Comment

Jeezus another NEFC e-mail today. Virtually every day.

This club is beyond desperate at this point.

Comment

What is infinitely more desperate is the cheesy and sleazy GPS coaches slating NEFC for having a DA and then not being at the top of the table. Or slating us for sending tryout emails.

Everybody with at least half a brain know that GPS was devastated when they had their DA status revoked for having crap coaching and a poor organizational structure, and for basically failing to live up to DA standards, but now they slate NEFC's DA program. Pure jealousy. Everybody also knows that GPS is the original master email spammer of all time.

GPS is a flaming piece of crap. #FACTS

You loser coaches from GPS (yes, the ones that are still there after the raid because no one else wants you) should crawl back into your dirty hole.

Wait until next year year when AP recruits like crazy for us and picks your bones clean.

Hahahaha.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X