X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will win Disney Junior Showcase U12G

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

Will a florida team win or a team from out of state?

1. Pink Ponies
    2. Purple Unicorns
    3. Elastigirls
    4. Descendants
    5. Volley Girls
    6. Rainbow Dash

Hope they have their orange slices and blankets for halftime

Comment

14 teams in Premier. 9 from Florida. My money is on one of the five NOT from Florida.

10 teams in Championship. 8 from Florida. My money is on one of the five NOT from Florida.

24 teams in total. My money is on 24 of them realizing that it's not the most magical place on Earth to have a soccer tournament when they add up all the costs.

Comment

omfg it's 11 year old soccer. U little dad best chill the fuk out. It's a long drive to D1 scholarships with countless bodies left on the side of the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          14 teams in Premier. 9 from Florida. My money is on one of the five NOT from Florida.

10 teams in Championship. 8 from Florida. My money is on one of the five NOT from Florida.

24 teams in total. My money is on 24 of them realizing that it's not the most magical place on Earth to have a soccer tournament when they add up all the costs.
          WFF they have the best grogram and talent

Comment

U12? Lol

Comment

12u at Disney?

Disney wins. Disney. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

12u at Disney?

Disney wins. Disney. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                Want to watch your kid play...20 bucks!

Comment

Enjoy paying the entrance fee, Disney thanks you

Comment

Enjoy paying the entrance fee, Disney thanks you
                    Your child must be on a team that can not compete at disney. it is always the outsider looking in, that complains about everything.

Comment

Your child must be on a team that can not compete at disney. it is always the outsider looking in, that complains about everything.
                      No one, I repeat no one, is jealous of meaningless 11 year old, over-priced Disney tournaments. Tou suckers have alot to learn

Comment

https://events.gotsport.com/events/r...r=Girls&Age=12

Will a florida team win or a team from out of state?
                        Disney wins and laughs at all sucked in to the suckered American parents who keep paying

Comment

No one, I repeat no one, is jealous of meaningless 11 year old, over-priced Disney tournaments. Tou suckers have alot to learn
                          Yet you are on a form commenting about it. Stop it dad! if your kid club choose not to enter it not your fault. The club felt the competition is tough. You know what else is over price, fast food but, you still go. The Disney theme parks are over price. I am ymsure you been there. Club soccer is over price but your kid still play. I guess we are all sucker.

Comment

Yet you are on a form commenting about it. Stop it dad! if your kid club choose not to enter it not your fault. The club felt the competition is tough. You know what else is over price, fast food but, you still go. The Disney theme parks are over price. I am ymsure you been there. Club soccer is over price but your kid still play. I guess we are all sucker.
                            Lot of college coaches will be checking out this division

Comment

Saved/saving my $ for better soccer at the older ages, when it matters. Never went to Disney, never will.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X