Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Except for when they don't (which is usually after an overnight road trip on the weekend or when there is a facility scheduling conflict).
    Relax. Should.be less conflicts after the Super Bowl in mid February.

Comment

The lucky ones have daddy coaches but what are the others going to do?
      Northeast Soccer League is where it's at.

Comment

I am willing to be this thread was started by a troll. All Revs teams practice 3 times/ week. U18 team is in first place. U13 would be in first place. U14 would be toward the top. Where's the problem??
        oh my god.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1948530]oh my god.[/QUOTE

What is "creative"?
          Is that dribble until you loose the ball?
          No-look passes to no one?
          Make it all the way thru the defense, then sky the ball over the goal?

Keep it simple.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1948536]
            oh my god.[/QUOTE

What is "creative"?
            Is that dribble until you loose the ball?
            No-look passes to no one?
            Make it all the way thru the defense, then sky the ball over the goal?

Keep it simple.
            You forgot hopping on one foot while the other ten players stand around. THAT is creative, just ask her.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              I am willing to be this thread was started by a troll. All Revs teams practice 3 times/ week. U18 team is in first place. U13 would be in first place. U14 would be toward the top. Where's the problem??
              There isn't. When one thin-skinned club is criticized, it starts new threads to push the criticisms to the bottom. Predictable. Be glad Revs academy doesn't pay people to troll TS. I am.

Comment

Typical parent. It's all about the record right? You forgot the U16s are in 2nd to last.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                  There isn't. When one thin-skinned club is criticized, it starts new threads to push the criticisms to the bottom. Predictable. Be glad Revs academy doesn't pay people to troll TS. I am.
                  On this board, criticism is flattery. A bunch of jealous people. You don't hear revs families complaining about NEFC.

Comment

On this board, criticism is flattery. A bunch of jealous people. You don't hear revs families complaining about NEFC.
                    I kind of miss the floppers complaints too.

Comment

I kind of miss the floppers complaints too.
                      Hard to flop in the box when he's already lost the ball being 'creative'.

Comment

Hard to flop in the box when he's already lost the ball being 'creative'.
                        Harder to flop on the bench

Comment

They're here silly.

Comment

Typical parent. It's all about the record right? You forgot the U16s are in 2nd to last.
                            Most of the best U16's are playing on the U18's. If not judging by the records then what are you talking about???

Comment

Most of the best U16's are playing on the U18's. If not judging by the records then what are you talking about???
                              Look at the size of the u18 roster. Revs only care about boys good enough to play up.

Comment

For f's sake, people are worried about their kids, not team records.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X