Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please name one case involving FYSA and this rule that has made it into a court of law. One case.
    After its poaching rules have been enforced, I am not aware of even one attempt to challenge the resulting FYSA sanctions in court.

Knowing the courts will rarely overturn the decisions of youth sport sanctioning bodies, I can only assume that no attorney has recommended those sanctions be challenged or no sanctioned club or person has been willing to run the risk of owing attorneys fees to FYSA.

Comment

If no one has ever been able to overturn the draconian rules of little league baseball I can't see youth soccer having any problems .

Comment

This thread is making me want to "poach" even more and I will be doing that, any chance I get. You see, it is up to me to work to make sure that I get the best team possible around my kids. This is in order to make it more possible that we get to the best showcases and be seen by the most college and professional scouts, thus giving my kids the best possible chance to be seen. Not rocket science.

Comment

Fysa poaching rules reminder

After its poaching rules have been enforced, I am not aware of even one attempt to challenge the resulting FYSA sanctions in court.

Knowing the courts will rarely overturn the decisions of youth sport sanctioning bodies, I can only assume that no attorney has recommended those sanctions be challenged or no sanctioned club or person has been willing to run the risk of owing attorneys fees to FYSA.
          So, no cases. Now name one time in which a parent who has been the subject of Fysa sanctions as the direct result of this rule. One parent.

The answer is None! You know that this rule is not enforceable and would not dare try it. They will take you to the cleaners. All you are is just a typical playground bully taking advantage of the weak. I do not see any replies as to the embezzlement cases either. You forgot those right?

Comment

So, no cases. Now name one time in which a parent who has been the subject of Fysa sanctions as the direct result of this rule. One parent.

The answer is None! You know that this rule is not enforceable and would not dare try it. They will take you to the cleaners. All you are is just a typical playground bully taking advantage of the weak. I do not see any replies as to the embezzlement cases either. You forgot those right?
            JO who is now DOC of WFF west campus was suspended for a year after Chargers brought poaching charges to FYSA this was several years ago though . TBU are currently going after the two DOCs at WFF Liverpool .

Comment

You are obviously an FYSA representative and not an attorney. Can you spell "Class Action"? You have a history of abuses and corruption to include embezzlement or did you forget that little event in your not so far past?
              I am not an FYSA representative, am an attorney, can spell and have no knowledge of that history. However, I am very interested interested in learning of any unvarnished and verifiable FYSA history of abuse, corruption and embezzlement.

Comment

Sorry, but the only parent who I know was sanctioned for violation of the FYSA poaching rule was also a coach and I have never heard of any FYSA embezzlement cases.

Comment

Fysa a reminder

I am not an FYSA representative, am an attorney, can spell and have no knowledge of that history. However, I am very interested interested in learning of any unvarnished and verifiable FYSA history of abuse, corruption and embezzlement.
                  An attorney! Wow, You smart man. I not so smart. No good me spelling. Help me please. Can you spell internet? Or Google. Or Saber? You smart attorney man know about Saber then. Tomato picker next to me told me about Saber. He smart like you. Can read case law. I think he learn in prison from his cell mate who was attorney too.

Comment

Fysa a poaching rule reminder

Sorry, but the only parent who I know was sanctioned for violation of the FYSA poaching rule was also a coach and I have never heard of any FYSA embezzlement cases.
                    So no parent has ever been sanctioned. Coaches don't count.

Comment

So no parent has ever been sanctioned. Coaches don't count.
                      How can you sanction a parent...really? The kids go to the same school and parents are supposed to just ignore each other because their kids are on different travel teams? Really? Just because a child is unhappy somewhere and the parents try to ask around to find better options it is nothing but due diligence on the parents part, Not poaching.

Comment

Fysa poaching rule reminder to all

How can you sanction a parent...really? The kids go to the same school and parents are supposed to just ignore each other because their kids are on different travel teams? Really? Just because a child is unhappy somewhere and the parents try to ask around to find better options it is nothing but due diligence on the parents part, Not poaching.
                        They can't. Fysa is just afraid that some day all of us parents will wake up, put away our wallets and trust our children to do what children do in the rest of the world. Just play with their friends. When we do, scams like fysa, odp, academies and travel teams will go away and this country will then start producing international caliber talent.

Comment

http://blog.3four3.com/2012/07/31/re...r-development/

Comment

Cumming on my face
                            You'd like that wouldn't you? Better yours than mine.

Comment

Warning to FYSA. This "rule" would not survive a day in a civil court of law. On the contrary, if it is ever challenged in court, not only would it not stand but FYSA would be facing a civil suit and possibly criminal charges relating to child exploitaition. That is why is has never been enforced and never will. FYSA is just counting on our collective ignorance of the laws of this country so they can keep on helping private clubs in business. If they ever dare to enforce this "rule", It will be my great pleasure to have our firm handle this case pro-bono.
                              Dude, we got a six month suspension last year over an email we sent to a kid's parents even though our kids had been friends for years.

What's your firm, cause I would love to have them represent us. We didn't fight it cause we didn't want to pay the legal fees. That's how they get you. So what firm? I'm hoping I can count on you.

Comment

There is one thing that I'm not sure you understand . . . FYSA doesn't create the rules. The rules are written by the member clubs and have evolved over the years. Each year leading up to the FYSA AGM (Annual General Meeting usually held at the end of July/beginning of August), all member clubs have the ability to submit new rules or modifications of current rules. Those are distributed to all member clubs and then at the AGM, the members review, opine, proposed modifications, etc. and then votes on each proposed rule change/modification. If the current poaching rules are a hot button for you, then get with your club administration and propose rule changes or modifications for the next AGM.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X