X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power ranking the girls 2007 uniforms:

1. FCUSA

The green and white with the Yokohama logo on the front. Those things are bad ass and are instantly recognizable.

2. Scorpions

The dark blue with the white trim and neon green lettering. Super clean.

3. NEFC

The Red with the white is just awesome. Put the Spurs logo on those babies and you'll move up to #1.

4. SSS

The all black uniforms just look mean.

5. GPS

The red and white stripes with the Bayern logo is top shelf.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

1. FCUSA

The green and white with the Yokohama logo on the front. Those things are bad ass and are instantly recognizable.

2. Scorpions

3. NEFC

The Red with the white is just awesome. Put the Spurs logo on those babies and you'll move up to #1.

4. SSS

5. GPS

Ignoring the fact that Spurs wear blue and white...but you can have the cock😏

Comment

1. FCUSA

2. Scorpions

3. NEFC

4. SSS

5. GPS

I normally like green uniforms (Celtics!) but the FCUSA ones don't do it for me.

Comment

Two worst:

Seacoast highlighter yellow and Stars mustard yellow.

Comment

Two worst:

Seacoast highlighter yellow and Stars mustard yellow.
            Seacoast yellow and FCUSA green on the same field at the same time would require a welding mask to watch the game.

Comment

Vodka shot after the game to help bring them back down
              Worked well for Elvis

Comment

Hi! We have decided to sell our palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA to be closer to the Ivy League schools for recruiting purposes. Plus, the climate is much more appealing to us in MA, but I digress.

Anywho, I have twin U13 (2007) daughters. One is the striker and the other is the attacking mid on their team. Both are sure fire national team prospects. Can someone give me advice on the best teams in MA to look at? Becky & Mia have decided they must play together after we move!

I just stumbled upon this site and all of the information here seems so helpful and everyone is so nice! Thanks!

Comment

^someone like to listen to themselves talk

Comment

Hi! We have decided to sell our palatial seaside estate in La Jolla, CA and relocate to lovely central MA to be closer to the Ivy League schools for recruiting purposes. Plus, the climate is much more appealing to us in MA, but I digress.

Anywho, I have twin U13 (2007) daughters. One is the striker and the other is the attacking mid on their team. Both are sure fire national team prospects. Can someone give me advice on the best teams in MA to look at? Becky & Mia have decided they must play together after we move!

I just stumbled upon this site and all of the information here seems so helpful and everyone is so nice! Thanks!
                    Try GPS, mate!

Comment

Ignoring the fact that Spurs wear blue and white...but you can have the cock😏
                      Ranking by uniform is as accurate as all the endless dithering that goes on here.
                      And will matter even less down the road

Comment

Amen. Why aren’t we talking about how loaded SSS is after scoring six in a game vs a team that didn’t allow a goal otherwise?
                        Because NEFC parents are too busy bragging about their team on here! There's no time for them to give credit to SS!

Comment

Because NEFC parents are too busy bragging about their team on here! There's no time for them to give credit to SS!
                          Did you really regurgitate a post from 6 days ago in your reply?

No, not obsessed. Not at all...

Comment

6 more days to understand the statement in context. It was to illustrate how foolish people were being for saying NEFC’s attacking players suck based on 4 games.

Comment

SSS is the better team and we all know it.

Comment

SSS is the better team and we all know it.
                                😂 whatever gets you through the night

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X