Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My son is superstar u15 goalie who destroys at all skill levels. But good teams are scared to take him. Too many p*ssy DOC don’t want to upset lesser original goalie parents. Do you have balls to take my so on top team?
    At our club we don't have issues of speaking truth to the parents. It has been my experience, about 60% of the parents in club soccer are delusional. My staff and I would have to assess your son ability aganist our top U15 goalies. If he does well, I will not hesitate putting him on a top team and making him a starter. If he does not, will you have issues with accepting the truth.

Comment

At our club we don't have issues of speaking truth to the parents. It has been my experience, about 60% of the parents in club soccer are delusional. My staff and I would have to assess your son ability aganist our top U15 goalies. If he does well, I will not hesitate putting him on a top team and making him a starter. If he does not, will you have issues with accepting the truth.
      What if Mommie starts coming to the fields in a mini skirt & tits hangout everywhere.

Comment

What if Mommie starts coming to the fields in a mini skirt & tits hangout everywhere.

I am here to help with soccer related topic.

Comment

Let’s just say that sometimes players who are being considered for team a/b they could be positively influenced by moms or dads being nice to coach

Comment

Let’s just say that sometimes players who are being considered for team a/b they could be positively influenced by moms or dads being nice to coach
            I am a hands on DOC. Weekly, I make it a routine to watch all teams practice, even if it is for 10 to 15 min. At our club, the word ours refers to all. Players, parents,
            and staff at the club. When a coach is found to be giving special consideration to a player base on favoritism, he is immediately terminated. I also make it a life task to ruin that coaches career. At our club the player come first.

Comment

I am a hands on DOC. Weekly, I make it a routine to watch all teams practice, even if it is for 10 to 15 min. At our club, the word ours refers to all. Players, parents,
              and staff at the club. When a coach is found to be giving special consideration to a player base on favoritism, he is immediately terminated. I also make it a life task to ruin that coaches career. At our club the player come first.
              Does your team play in Neverland? As long as money is involved I have never seen a system about the players coming first.

Comment

Does your team play in Neverland? As long as money is involved I have never seen a system about the players coming first.
                The new season is quickly approaching. This thread was created to educated parents. If you are unhappy with your club, you should leave. Our club is not in neverland. Our club is in playersland. I hope to see you and your players at our tryout.

Comment

The new season is quickly approaching. This thread was created to educated parents. If you are unhappy with your club, you should leave. Our club is not in neverland. Our club is in playersland. I hope to see you and your players at our tryout.
                  Poaching!

Comment

Poaching!
                    This is not poaching. You can choose to come or go to others clubs. It alway your choice

Comment

This is not poaching. You can choose to come or go to others clubs. It alway your choice
                      If you influence others to leave their club and join yours while the player is with another club it is poaching

Comment

If you influence others to leave their club and join yours while the player is with another club it is poaching
                        Poach away it’s all garbage in Florida anyway, stealing players to win a cup!!! I repeat there is no development in this state whatsoever. It’s all money paying more for higher leagues more tournaments . Parents are being poached not kids!!! If your boy is good leave the state you won’t find it here

Comment

By your definition, advertisment would be poaching.
                          When others see our club players play and is impress by there development and want to join the club. Is that poaching? Were they not influence by our club player?

Comment

Do DOC's go to a special school to be lazy, egotistical azzholes?

Comment

Do DOC's go to a special school to be lazy, egotistical azzholes?
                              If you feel that way about your clubs DOC. It time for you to take your player to a new club.

Comment

If you feel that way about your clubs DOC. It time for you to take your player to a new club.
                                Where do you go? All the clubs has the same bs.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X