Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Inter chose the best players, why are they losing?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know the U12 and U11 teams are young, but they supposedly got the best kids also.
    The IM u11 team is full of holes. They did not show well in Disney. Some parents sounded like they wanted to jump ship because little johnny wasn't playing a lot.

Get the Popcorn ready with the younger teams. Inter vs Weston on Friday night.
    u12 and u11
    too many parents with ego for INTER. And normally when you try to stack a team that what happens. A little texas team with small players made them cry. Some should not even be there. And alot complaining, 15 roster for a 9v9 game. LOL

Comment

too many parents with ego for INTER. And normally when you try to stack a team that what happens. A little texas team with small players made them cry. Some should not even be there. And alot complaining, 15 roster for a 9v9 game. LOL
      Popcorn coming out this friday, Weston looks stronger than ever. Inter can stay with the whinners, the parents that heard one pay to get son there which by the way sucks! and other social media junkies.

Comment

Is the best there is to offer in the entire state right now.
        All boys going to showcase are staying at IMG facilities with all the resources a top athlete needs
        . All this at $00.00 cost to parents, so is it worth it? Hell yeaaaah!
        Your talking about stuff!!! Iam talking about training two different things.

Comment

?

I read this thread and it seems that there are barely any inter parents on here. I don't even get the impression that a lot of you know Inter parents.. So educate me? Do the posters on here just go to Inter games all over to just watch kids and comment anonymously. And secondly all this inside information from people who are supposedly involved that you guys post, can you ask those parents why they are staying at Inter and then let us know? If it's free then they have nothing to lose. Finally.. I am really hoping that if you are posting all this information then you must have some insight as to where the good clubs and coaches are, so can you also share that knowledge? All I see in this thread is criticism and hate, but no suggestions... When these Inter parents leave, where should they go?

Comment

I read this thread and it seems that there are barely any inter parents on here. I don't even get the impression that a lot of you know Inter parents.. So educate me? Do the posters on here just go to Inter games all over to just watch kids and comment anonymously. And secondly all this inside information from people who are supposedly involved that you guys post, can you ask those parents why they are staying at Inter and then let us know? If it's free then they have nothing to lose. Finally.. I am really hoping that if you are posting all this information then you must have some insight as to where the good clubs and coaches are, so can you also share that knowledge? All I see in this thread is criticism and hate, but no suggestions... When these Inter parents leave, where should they go?
            just so that you know.... this site sells ads based on clicks. the more clicks the more it can sell. many of the comments are based on what someone who possibly doesn't even live in florida thinks will create controversy. the posters do NOT go to inter games, and do NOT have inside information. it's all an effort to get over invested parents to react and drive a conversation.

Comment

just so that you know.... this site sells ads based on clicks. the more clicks the more it can sell. many of the comments are based on what someone who possibly doesn't even live in florida thinks will create controversy. the posters do NOT go to inter games, and do NOT have inside information. it's all an effort to get over invested parents to react and drive a conversation.
              Not quite...south Florida parents have known each other for many years even at different teams. Everyone knows who the parents are that k i s s a s s to make something happen for their kid...a lot of those in Inter.

Comment

Inter Miami sucks...too many Argentinians...they never let go of the ball

Comment

such an easy fix, sit on bench if you fail to pass, or never do the simple things.

Comment

Lol ! Really it’s not funny it’s frustrating to watch. No clue on the modern game massive lack of game understanding. It’s why soccer here sucks also why kids here don’t make it

Comment

Let’s see...U17 no Argentinians but Venezuelans, Cubans, Americans, Centralamericans...countries with no history in World Cup.
                      U19 the best is the Argentinian midfielder and they Argentinian right back.
                      We look at younger ages

Comment

Oh, don't get it twisted. There are plenty of Inter parents on here. Trust me! They complain on here as well. And everyone knows each other in the soccer world. Parents talk and complain to each other. If you need to go somewhere else, find a good trainer if your kid is young enough. If your kid is older it gets tricky. Might have to suck it up or move!

Comment

Hmmm

Most of the Inter parents that I know from U19 down to U12 seem to be happy...
                          I guess the ones that you know are having a different experience.

Comment

Most of the Inter parents that I know from U19 down to U12 seem to be happy...
                            I guess the ones that you know are having a different experience.
                            All 2 of the one's you know. Great job!

Comment

My apologies

All 2 of the one's you know. Great job!
                              Sorry if I don't fit your narrative.. But I know multiple parents from each age group. The negativity people like you spend your time spouting on here is not what Im hearing from the parents that I know. I also said maybe the people that you know are having a different experience.

Comment

Happy Feet Inter!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X