Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They still would have been sh*t under Arena at the WC. Arena is in bed with MLS and hates dual nationals and players playing in Europe.
    Even though much of Europe (or Central or South America) is a better place to play vs MLS. Shows you how f'd up the environment is. It's all about making a buck and what's in it for me and my pals rather than what is good for US soccer.

Comment

Even though much of Europe (or Central or South America) is a better place to play vs MLS. Shows you how f'd up the environment is. It's all about making a buck and what's in it for me and my pals rather than what is good for US soccer.
      Was only possible with families lined up to participate.

Comment

They still would have been sh*t under Arena at the WC. Arena is in bed with MLS and hates dual nationals and players playing in Europe.
        US Soccer wanted the players from MLS to show well to support home grown.

Comment

Was only possible with families lined up to participate.
          NE Revolution kicked an NT player off the squad for doing a short training program in Europe over December break. That kind of short sighted view will get us nowhere.

Comment

NE Revolution kicked an NT player off the squad for doing a short training program in Europe over December break. That kind of short sighted view will get us nowhere.
            Get permission first and no problema.

Comment

Interesting take on the team / current situation from someone who would know.

http://soccer.nbcsports.com/2017/10/...-usmnt-future/

Worth a read / watch. I think it's on point.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X